I’m havin’ a bad FM week

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Bailey-smom, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

I wish the weather would straighten itself out! In the morning it has been in the 40s and by afternoon it is in the 80s & 90s. Not only do I not know how to dress but my FM has been flaring! In the mornings my muscles are tight because it is so cold but we don’t want to turn the heat on yet because we know we will need the A/C by afternoon - that is just not right!

Tonight I will be driving 4 hours to my Grandmothers house - the only good part about that is that my darling hubby will have the kids and I will have a peaceful drive!! I think I will get my vibrating/heated car seat cushion out and use it - maybe I will think I am at a spa???

Kelly
  2. KJ2003

KJ2003 New Member

Hi Kelly,

I'm sorry to hear you are having a bad week :( But I'm glad you will get some time alone! We need a break from our families, every now and then, to recharge and redirect ourselves. I know that I enjoy my time alone, although the time is few and far between.

Sending out hugs, good thoughts and prayers to you. I just know you'll feel better when you get on the road and have time to gather your own thoughts and have quiet time for a change.

Enjoy it!

Chin up,

Kim
  3. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

I think all of us here can relate to having hard times with the FMS. I don't know how people here do it with children and/or full-time jobs. Getting away is a good idea. Try to relax and be careful driving, okay?

Ellen
  4. Mareeok

Mareeok New Member

...you are determined to make the best of it. Good for you!!
    I love driving when I'm not in too much pain. Put the music and the air on and enjoy the scenery.

Come back safe and invigerated.

Happy heart hugs,
    Maree
  5. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

I just got off the phone w/my dad & he said I will have to turn the radio up very loud in the car so my body does not go into shock from the girls not fighting the whole way. lol

I do love the scenery - there are lots of rolling hills & where I am in South Dakota it is really flat. It is a relaxing drive.

The only thing that concerns me is the fact that I have only driven there 3 times (we just helped her move in June) and I turn by certain land marks - it is getting harder for me to drive @ night sometimes & I won't get there until about 11:00 or so.

Wish me luck!!!

6. bozey

bozey New Member

to be able to get away alone. Tho' I don't have kids at home anymore.

Just don't get too comfy in your heated vibrating seat cushion. Don't want you falling asleep at the wheel.

Have a safe and joyful trip

bozey