I Actually Wrote Down What My Body Did Last Night And Today.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by joeb7th, Aug 1, 2006.

1. joeb7th

joeb7th New Member

Last night about 7:00 PM my body started to crash.

I use the term crash as I don't know how else to descirbe it in one word.
    I just felt every part of me in and out get weak. All the pain in tendons and especially shoulders last night just increased 3 fold from normal.

I was also feeling unbalanced in standing and unsure all over like something is gripping every organ and your insides actually shudder.
    I was feeling hot like a low grade sunburn on my face and kind of a low grade flu like feeling with some Gastrointestinal soreness, lots of gas and just a weakened state all over.

I went to bed feeling horrible, intestinal trac sore all night with gas, had chills followed by uncomfortably warm feelings with kicking off of blankets every half hour or so.

These feelings go back and forth. Could sleep, body just felt sick and almost attacked feeling with gripping and moaning sorness and weakness. Tossed and turned all night.

Must say also my bladder goes crazy when I get these "crashes." I feel like I have to pee, then I have to force it to begin, then it goes for 5 or 6 seconds...stops without me wanting it to for another 5 seconds...then I have to force it to go again until I finish.

The urine flow thing is weak and kind of sore.
    I almost felt like going to the hospital this morning I felt so bad. Stayed laying there until 9:00 AM and felt slightly better but extremely weak and unstable all day. felt horrible inside. Much wincing pain right under ribs left and right, front and back. Tremoring in neck and head area.

This is a typical day for me now. Doctors think it is more psychological than physical. Someday this pitiful paradox will be looked upon as the torture it is.

I am suffering almost to tears at least once or twice a day...yet no more serching by docs wo have given up after all the blood tests, MRI, Electric tests, etc.

It is truly a living nightmare. It really is.
    man, I had no clue about what I had and didn't appreciate up until 8 months ago.
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. Hope you feel better soon.
  3. AcappellaMusic

AcappellaMusic New Member

You sound like me in many ways,especially when awakening and hurting on the outside and inside. It is miserable,but you know what? I still think that we will get better and find a cure, a natural cure. I truly believe that we can heal our bodies with the things that are missing and if doctors would do nutritional test on us and than give us what we are lacking maybe we could get better quicker. If we had millions of dollars I bet they would do it for us. Anyway, you continue to fight as we all will fight together for a cure.