I added my pic to profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by XKathiX, Nov 15, 2005.

1. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

I just came back from Florida and got some new pics. This one is me and my mom - she is a professional clown named Sassy.

Happy day!
    Kathi
  2. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Very cute picture! It must be great to have such a fun MOM!! You look like a happy person even though it sounds like you have been through alot! Thanks for posting the picture and I'm happy you are on the board! Lynn
  3. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I'm also in RI .Love the picture.

Thank you for sharing.

Sue
  4. sharon5650

sharon5650 New Member

Hi there, just to share with you, I too am a recovering alcoholic, 10yrs...am a grateful one too. Five yrs ago was diagnosed with this dd, use my tools to deal with this now, and thank-god I have them. Think I drank away my nerves before and now I am feeling everyone of them, but at least I am not drunk and no what I am doing and where I am going, at least sometimes....lol.....sharon5650
  5. lbconstable

lbconstable New Member

Hi Kathi,

Cute pic! We have a dog named Izzy too! She's a black lab, tho
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

You are very pretty and your mom makes a great looking clown. I have forgotten if you had FMS or CFS. I just read your profile too.

Hugs,
    Faye
  7. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

Yes my mom is quite the clown! I also have a brother in Alaska who is a professional comedy magician on the side. Our reunions are interesting!

Kristie love your cat. I just had to give my two boys up, Max and Mickey Dee do to my worsening allergies - it was sad, but they got to go to a good home together so I'm happy.

-Kathi