I adopted a webkin

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mylilcherub428, Dec 31, 2007.

1. mylilcherub428

mylilcherub428 New Member

It's a unicorn I luv it u can care for it without havin to move from your computer the lil webkinz are 10 dollars I recommend them to anyone who's bored.

you can also play games on the site the age group is 5-12

but I suck at the games

I told my bf good thing I got it it's in my age group lol

He agreed pretty sure he was serious

you can have friends they can visit at your webkins house and u can chat

I know it sounds silly but we should all have em u don't have to move from your puter to feed or bathe them so mabe it will make us feel better plus we can have better virtual parties with our webkinz

my daugter put hers in on chrismas however and the system was overloaded and it is so hard to get them to contact me I have to wait 3 buisness days meanwhile she can not do half the stuff so she is playin with mine I was disapointed they have no number to call cept one that is a voicemail so that part is bummin

but mine works fine and I luv it u should all get one so we can have webkin partys

I know I am a big kid
  2. kel589

kel589 New Member

I bought a webkinz for my 11 year old daughter for christmas.she loves it.So do I. I have been helping her lol,I loved it so much I went on ebay and ordered a panda bear for me.plus 2 charms,so we can get on the forest games,I love pogo,but this one wins, go webkinz go lol,The web sight has been logging us out alot, kel589 p.s this is my first post on the chitchat board.
  3. mylilcherub428

it loggin u out everytime u do one thing like when we try to get to her room logs us out everytime other than that have had no probs with mine hopefully I will hear back from them soon her room does not work at allp.p.s. I feel special bein your first chit chat post and all :) -KIm
  4. kel589

kel589 New Member

too cute lol.thanks, I am a big kid too,of course my kids love it.thats agreat idea,lets all get together and have a webkinz party.you can talk to each other play games together and give present to each other too.
  5. mylilcherub428

my daugters username is cuppkake and mine is ellla bellla but she has been playin on mine for now I have not even been able to get on her acct it says they don't recongnize the username but I know it is right the only possible diference is mabe cupkake is with a capital c. But the ella one works fine what is yer username??-Kim
  6. kel589

kel589 New Member

I will let her know about your daughter, to see if we can add you all to the friends list. we are very new at this too.my panda bear hasnt arrived yet .I will let you know my user name as soon as I get one .we are still having problems we cant get to her room for her animal it logs us out every time we try. kel589
    [This Message was Edited on 01/04/2008]
    [This Message was Edited on 01/10/2008]
  7. kel589

kel589 New Member

my panda bear is here now,slow mail lol.adabear is my user name.we had problems registering agian,I only got half way through,an its loging me off, take care kel589
  8. mylilcherub428

havin probs well with yours did u register your daughter on christmas they were redoin the sight I do not think the problem is gonna fix itself with your daughters u need to email them they have customer support

I have a feelin they are havin lots of probs they said they would get back to us in 1-3 days

so goodluck with yers and I would email about seems our daughters have the same problem-Kim
  9. kel589

kel589 New Member

I did the email to web kinz last night.hopefully by monday or tuesday they will respond back and have it fixed.
  10. kel589

kel589 New Member

They fixed it.I hope to chat soon take care kel
  11. mylilcherub428

my daughter still has not heard back can u beleive that I am gettin her another one today I have not added u on but will today. I don't think u gave me yer daughters name mabe they can add each other when she gets hers today she is only four but I help her and they can still paly games

I understand if she does not wanna cuz she is younger but I will add u did u add me I'll do tonight

sorry been feelin crappy lately do u have fibro or cfs or did u come here from the deppression board just curious have not read your bio yet

I have fibro the rain and humidity are killin me it has been nice here so all the snow is melting-Kim