I almost don't dare to hope.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ozgran, May 7, 2003.

1. ozgran

ozgran New Member

I have been feeling so much better the last little while and just keep waiting for the crunch.Yes I still feel tired and sometimes like last night I was up for a couple of hours. Yes I still get aches and pains and the muscle spasms. Yes the IBS is still there. All those things, but I am following my routine of Accupuncture, ZMA, Calcium, SAMe etc and I have now been able to increase my walk back to 1 hour this afternoon. It feels so good to be able to do this again and the bonus is that my BS is under really good control again. I can't believe it after feeling the way I did when I first joined this board. Thank you all so much for your research etc. As is often said, not everything suits everyone and we just have to seek out and try what suits each individual best. Love Ozgran.
  2. layinglow

layinglow New Member

Don't cha dare be looking up the road to the future!
    You'll miss all the beauty here today.

If you are looking for storm clouds ahead,
    you forget to bask in the sunshine and smell the roses, today.

So glad you are feeling better!

LL
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so glad to hear you are feeling well. This board is an amazing resource for us.

Love, Mikie
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I am going to hope it lasts for you!!!

Hugs,
    Pam
  5. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

It`s lovely to hear good news from you,- been wonderin how you are?

You have so many ailments to contend with. I think of you quite often. You`re special to me because you were the first person to respond to my post on OLE earlier this year when I was new to the board.

I`ve been trying to find a post of yours where you recently mentioned not being able to get the Olive Leaf for a while because of restrictions.

Amelia has come up with Oil of Oregano which claims to be similar, and I can suggest taking Garlic or Coconut (both fresh or in capsule oil form).

Did you see the recent post where someone said eating raw garlic in his food along with some other supplements every day for a year helped cure his CFS?

Hope you continue to have better health.

Love Pat.