I almost feel normal

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kea, Dec 31, 2002.

1. Kea

Kea New Member

Aloha and Happy New Year,
    I am so happy I found this sight. I feel almost normal.
    A lot of you have the very same problems as I do.
    I have a H. Hernia and it cause a lot of esophagus spasming. Yes it does mimic some heart problems.
    I have woke up at night with my feeling as if my heart is going 90 miles and hour. So I can relate to Jaci.
    Happy New Year,Kea
  2. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

I don't even remember what normal is anymore! I now say that my good days are normal and that just doesn't seem fair.

Have a peachy new year! Lisa
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

We are glad to have you here too. It does give some vindiction to our many symptoms when we find others that are suffering like we do. Not that we are glad they are ill, but that we have others that understand us better then the outside world does.

I have had that waking up with the racing heart, do you break out in a terrible sweat right after the pounding heart starts? Thats what happens to me.

I know the sweat is coming when I feel that run away heart pounding! It can scare the heck out of us.

The spasming of the esophagus has let up on me. I try to eat very light in the evening, and I take a pure Noni Juice before I eat, it has helped me a great deal.

I would get that in restaurants, I would have to stop eating and take my food home, its embarrassing to have to do this, but hay, I though I was choking to death!
    Many times I would jump out of my chair and rub my throat hopeing to get the food to go down, but it never really worked.

Glad to have you with us, and hope we hear from you often.

You have a wonderful New Year, and hopefully a pain free one.

Shalom, Shirl