I always wondered about STRESS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ckatgo, Aug 29, 2005.

1. ckatgo

ckatgo New Member

I always wondered about stress and FMS. I have just been diagnosed with it and thought to myself...no fair, my life is FINALLY without stress, why now? Maybe it was my body not being used to the lack of stress. Once I let go and learned to function "normally", my physical-self fell apart.

My childhood is one to write a book about and my life up until last year, which brings me to 39 yrs of age, was constant stress, drama, fight-or-flight, and chaos.

I have settled into a very comfortable place mentally, have a good relationship, and now I am physically a mess. I am a hairstylist (23 yrs), I am raising two young children, and I own my salon on top of that,.... ....I am too young to retire and well, I can't do anything else to support my family. I have no extended health plan or insurance so I have to work.

I just want to learn as much as I can here so I can get the medical or mental attention I need to work through this and learn how to function in my newfound "DRAMA". I am glad that I found this forum, I hope I can learn and teach as I start this journey of accepting the fact that I HAVE FIBROMYALGIA.
  2. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

STRESSED? WHO SAID I WAS STRESSED!?! ARGHHHH!

:)Greenbean
  3. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

im a hairstylist too stress is definately what made me crash. ive had fibro for over 10 yrs then 3yrs ago all the stress made my body go haywire. i have gotten better so i hope you will too