I am 40 today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aeronsmom, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

and what are we doing for it???? Renovation our kitchen...we gutted out the kitchen last Sunday so we have been living out of boxes since then and will be like that for another 2 weeks....and I am SUFFERING BIG TIME! and to top it off we too have a major storm coming starting this afternoon.

Love to all, Ann
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Happy Birthday Dear! A New Kitchen is a Great Gift!,,,,,,When it's all done you will be sooo happy!,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,And have a Relaxing day!,,,,,,Sis
  3. kjade

kjade New Member

You sound down - I hope we can all send some cheer your way - and I hope your 40th turns out great! I would just LOVE to get a new kitchen - keep telling yourself how wonderful it will all be when it's finished. Sis is right - that will be a great b-day gift! Try to take it easy.

And have a wonderful Birthday!!
    [This Message was Edited on 12/15/2007]
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

Happy 40th - sorry you're in such a pickle on your birthday but try to enjoy it anyway.

5. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I hope your family will take you out to dinner since your kitchen is gutted!! Have a happy day!! Feel better!!

6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I know that alot of thing going on at this time of year especially can be hard. Also, being in pain is not helpful either but as someone else said when your kitchen is all done you will be SOOOO happy! I wish I was getting a new kitchen. I also do not envy the mess.

However, try and enjoy your birthday. I sure wish I was turning 40 ! I just turned 67 - oh dear, that is a scarey though. Try and think positively through all this and it will warm up to one of these days- hopefully soon. I know I cannot stand it either. Thank goodness, I now live in TX and it is usually fairly warm . One would never know that I was born and raised on Long Island, N.Y. Those winters can get pretty cold too !

Hope you feel better soon kiddo and you get to enjoy your birthday somehow !!

Big warm hugw,

[This Message was Edited on 12/15/2007]
  7. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

For the warm wishes, I know that in the end the kitchen is going to look fantastic but with the pain I am going thru right now makes me feel like it's not worth it, I hate having a disorganized home I feel all out all whack, I am not sleeping well or resting proper as i am getting a flare up for my M.S. and this is going to make it hard for my hubby because it is only him and I doing the kitchen....we are drywalling walls and the ceiling, we are assembling and putting up the cupboards and countertop ourselves....... ugh...2 more weeks........

Love you all, Ann
  8. sisland

sisland New Member

I just remembered that your Son's birthday is comming up in 4 days!,,,,,since your kitchen is in the Remodel process you'll have to Bake a Cake at the local Bakery for him!,,,,,,,,Lolol! ,,,,it will be fun!

My oldest brother and his wife renovated their kitchen this last fall and had to wash dishes in the bathtub for a month!,,,,also had to cook on the grill for a month!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hope you have great Birthdays!,,,,,Sis
  9. Marta608

Marta608 Member

A new kitchen is a wonderful gift and the 40s are marvelous. I remember when I thought 40 was old. LOLLOLLOL

Happy Birthday! Enjoy!