i am a joseph brewer patient for the

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wangotango, Jun 19, 2006.

1. wangotango

wangotango New Member

past 5 years ? any questions please post and i will due the best i can to answer them. be well all bill m kcmo
  2. Marta608

Marta608 Member

... program that Prickles is so happy with? Oops, no. She's talking about another "B" name. Sorry.

Tell us more about what you're talking about.

Thanks.

Marta
    [This Message was Edited on 06/19/2006]
  3. deliarose

deliarose New Member

I'm on a waiting list to see Brewer, and I just wondered what his protocol is these days?

What drugs does he prescribe? did he put u on valtrex and heparin or does he prefer the Transfer Factors to the Valtrex.

You say you've been seeing him 5 years. Have u seen any improvement in that time?

Also, can u say what he charges?

cheers
    Delia
  4. wangotango

wangotango New Member

i am not shure what he charges my ins has always took care of it so i just never looked ? i know there is one blood test you can have that tells if the HH-6B virus is active, (i think that is what it does) but there is only one lab that does it and it is like %500.00 or so. i did not have it done because my ins will not cover it.
    be well del ***************
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Is another doc I hold in high esteem. I don't see him but my doc and I used his protocol with good success.

Love, Mikie
  6. suz9601

suz9601 Member

Last time I saw Brewer which was about a year ago, he was testing all his CFS patients for Lyme through Igenex. Most wre coming up IGM positive and he was starting treatment. I think last I heard he was doing penicillin w/diflucan and green tea..I guess the green tea makes the diflucan work a lot better. I have not been back since, but may go see him to see what all is new.

Take care,
    suz