I AM A LITTLE NERVOUS.......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ckk, Oct 29, 2005.

1. ckk

ckk New Member

My lower back has really been bothering me lately, sciatia, and herniated disks andyway when i am sitting down or resting my legs JUMP! does this happen to any of you guys? it kinda hurts too, can you please answer asap i am freaking out a little bit. thank you soooooooo much. have a great weekend.
    ckk
  2. wickett

wickett New Member

My legs also do that too....My legs have terrible pain when I go up stairs. and I think I am clumsy too, always falling. So now I am using a cane when I have a flare.

Bless you
  3. ckk

ckk New Member

but do you guys know why they do it? what causes them to jump like that?

ckk
  4. ckk

ckk New Member

5. abbylee

abbylee New Member

I put a message for you in the thread about 'missing everyone but not cigs.' Someone else did, too. Did you see them?

You might be developing RLS, do your legs jump when you're in bed?

Thanks,
    abbylee
  6. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

yes it could be restless leg syndrome. I get a lot of lower back pain and my legs jump around in bed.

love
    Rosie
  7. ckk

ckk New Member

abbylee thank you for the cigs thread, i did not see it until you pointed it out, still trying to quit, i am going to try harder! have a great day.
    ckk
  8. abbylee

abbylee New Member

You might want to investigate Requip for your leg problems. That, and Mirapex seem to help legs. I tried Mirapex but had side effects so I'd recommend Requip.

abbylee PS - And good luck with the cigs. Remember, if you don't let it touch any part of your body, it can't hurt you. Pretend any way you have to, just don't touch!!