I am a "Newbee"

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LeLeHpr, Feb 23, 2003.

1. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

Howdy All!

I am a newbee to this web cite and boy am I excited to see so many supportive people in one place! You all have educated me so much in the little time I have been logged on! THANKS.

As for having FMS, it is just me, or do people have a hard time calling FMS a disease???????????

Thanks again,

LeAnn
  2. camelgirl

camelgirl New Member

just a quick hi...and, no, it's definitely not you, A LOT of people still don't think that fms/cfs is a disease...don't be discouraged...we're here for you.
    peace, hugs, and god bless, camelgirl
  3. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

Thanks for your response, I really appreciate it! I am trying to not let this DD get the best of me..Sometimes, it can just be sooo hard...My employer probly thinks I am a head job..LOL
  4. Fibromiester

Fibromiester New Member

I hope you will find the people here as friendly and helpful as I have. There is so much to learn about our DD's.!! And a Syndrome? a Disease? Well, even our DOCTORS think it's all in our Heads!!! It is important to go to a Dr. and ask, 1st. thing!-"Do you believe FM is a Physical Disease?"(no- ask BEFORE you pay for an office visit!) :)
    There is an interesting article posted here, too- under:
    "CFIDS Name Change Recommendation", posted by (nds)--look it up...Others are not liking the way we name our "syndromes", either!
    Well, have fun here on this board,
    Love,
    Fibromiester