I am afraid to post anything anymore

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kjade, Nov 12, 2007.

1. kjade

kjade New Member

For the first time since I have been coming here, I had a post that was removed, and I don’t know why.

I had written a post on the FM board over the weekend – it was a very innocent question. I had done nothing to break the rules which I have read and re-read several times (as far as I know). I had not posted any website, or written anything offensive, vulgar, ect…. I had a few replies, and when I went to check on it last night, it was gone. I have no idea what I may have done wrong, and now I’m afraid to even post anything. Since this has never happened to me before, can someone please explain why a thread would be removed?

2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I have heard of this happening to others too. If the post was not offensive, don't worry. It was most likely a computer glitch!!

Please keep posting!!

3. Sbilek

Sbilek New Member

Would it be possible for you to notify the moderators and ask them if your post was removed?

I would think if they were going to remove it, they would contact you via email, as long as they have your current email.

I'd have to agree with Mollystwin, it was more than likely a computer glitch. I've been on this site for a few years, and seems like this has happened before, where posts would disappear, and it was a technical problem with the site.

But rather than drive yourself crazy with guilt, fear, I'd just contact the moderators and get it straight from the horses mouth. That's always the best way, anyways.

We don't need "any" added stress to our lives. It affects our health too much.

4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

There was a recent thread on the other board asking why some members have disappeared or another one asking about specific members who used to post here.

The Moderators have made it clear throughout the years that people are removed because they've broken the rules and that they won't go into specifics about banned members no matter how beloved or informative their previous posts were.

I'm not sure if it was you who posted this question, but it is one possibility of why a post was removed.

Nancy B
  5. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

If you go to the rules there is a link to email the moderators directly.

I broke the rules once and my post was removed and I received an email from the moderator reminding me of the rule and telling me that if I did it again I would be removed. I don't believe you would be removed without notification of an infraction.

Is the email addy in your profile correct? That is the only way they have to contact you.

Don't be scared!

6. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

"Bans occur due to breaking of any rules. Warnings are given first unless it is obvious disregard which shows prior knowledge of those rules. Final decisions are made by the administration of ProHealth, Inc."

Do be careful, warnings are not always given.

Peace to all,

7. mezombie

mezombie Member

People have been banned simply for asking if or why another member has been banned.

I would not want to see you disappear!