I am allergic to everything!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by skinnymini, Feb 11, 2006.

1. skinnymini

skinnymini New Member

I am 5'11" and weigh only 120lbs now!!!! I am a rake. I lost 15 lbs. last summer due to the fact that everything I ate made me nauceuos or caused more muscle pain. I am allergic to oats, corn, soy, dairy, cane sugar, lettuce, sesame seeds, bananas, citrus, etc. I have been trying for 8 months to gain back the weight I lost and everytime I gain 1 or 2 pounds I promptly lose it again!!! I did not used to be allergic to so many things....what is wrong with me? Is anyone else experienceing the same thing?!! No one is very simpathetic to my plight as they are all trying to lose weight, it seems and so are happy for me but this is not healthy for me.

Do you have any suggestions? Others have suggested a food supplements such as BOOST but these are all laced with glucose and sugar and cause me more problems than they are worth.
  2. matthewson

matthewson New Member

or could it be you are feeling nauseous due to anxiety? I ask this because when I was having bad panic attacks, I was sure I was allergic to the cleaning products we use for our office cleaning business and even seemed to have breathing problems when using them.

When I finally got help for my anxiety, I found that I really was not allergic to them at all! I mean, I had been to the point of they were treating me for asthma and I never had it at all! It was all due to anxiety! A good ENT finally did a breathing test on me and told me I did not have asthma and gave me a prescription for a few xanax and it was then that I realized that anxiety was my problem.

Also, I could not eat hardly anything at that time either and lost 20 pounds in a month! All due to anxiety!

You might want to look into this! Take care, Sally