I am asking for prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MamaR, Jun 26, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am so depressed and in pain. I am so very tired of the run around with doctors. Just about the time I think I am getting somewhere....I am not! I am calling tomorrow for results on lupus test. I think after 3 weeks they could call me!

I can't remember when I have been so down.
    Today I just wanted to go to bed an stay. I did stay in bed most of the day.
    I am sorry to be such a downer, but I need so much to go to those that understand where I am.

Love....Mari
  2. AnnJ

AnnJ New Member

Mari,
    My prayers are with you every day. I was wondering about the Lupus diagnosis.
    Love & Hugs,
    AnnJ
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Mari, it is the doctor who has you down because they aren't treating you right. Yes, I guess call them and find out why they haven't gotten back to you.

It could be the nurse is not organized or it could be the doctor who is not organized. Your folder could be sitting on the doctor's desk and he just hasn't gotten around to calling you. You know the saying, that no news is good news.

I have been up all night with severe diarrhea. Anyway, hope to go to sleep soon. Was no point in sleeping when I was running to the bathroom all night long.

Hoping you will get good news that you don't have lupus.

Love & prayers,
    Faye
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

AnnJ,

Thank you for praying for me. I had a very bad night with pain waking me very often.
    I went ahead and got up. I am calling the doctor today. There has to be something that they can give me. I just can't go on in this much pain. It is working on my mind.

Faye,

Yes...the doctors do things in their on time. But, you probably are right that no news is good news. I am hoping so anyway!

I sure do hope that the diarrhea stops soon. That can be dehydrate you in no time. Please drink plenty of fluids. It is now 8:00 A.M....so I am going to call the doc.

Thanks for your prayers.

[This Message was Edited on 06/27/2006]
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

How did it work out when you called your Dr.?

Lifting up prayers for you, for pain relief, and depression relief!

You have such a beautiful, loving heart - I hate to see you suffer!

Please let us know what the Dr. said, when you are up to it.

Sending lots of love and prayers,
    Judy
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Hi Sweetie. I am sorry you are so depressed, but waiting for test results I can well understand where you are coming from. I had a friend who had several positive tests for Lupus, seems at least twice a year she was getting tested. Some came back positive and some negative, and after three years of that she refused further tests as they were making her crazy, and she had no definitive results.
    Sometimes we need a day to stay in bed, keep the tissues handy . Maybe even some tear jerker movie. In my own experience I find I need to go with the flow, and if that means a day of tears, then let them flow. Bottling up emotions causes me more problems than letting them out.
    We read so often in the medical forum of people not getting test results, and getting lost in the paperwork shuffle. Maybe you can push the envelope and call them???
    Prayers for you dear. Please start a new thread with an update and good luck.
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Just finished reading and responding to your e-mail....just got on the computer. Going to take a shower, some pain med, and rest.

Have you heard from the doc? Did he help you with pain? You have just been shuffled around so much that it is so irritating.

I do pray for you each day and will again now that I'm lying down to rest.

Take care. Get rest.

You're not a downer...you're simply suffering.

Love,
    Sue
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I called the doctors office and asked the the results of my lupus test that was done on JUNE 08....(JUST three weeks ago tomorrow). The nurse said, I am sorry.... but, I can't give out this information over the phone! Did you not have an appointment to come in? I said, No....not a word! "I am so sorry", she said to me. Well then, we will make you an appointment. ALRIGHTY then! Now, I have one for July 3rd. It is probably to tell me that I don't have lupus! I could have screamed...but, what would it have helped.

Just wanted to fill you all in.
    I did call about the disability today...but, have to start with report from doc! So...here we go again...and all the while I am so irritable due to this horrible leg and hip pain!

Maybe next time I am here I will have better news!

Love....Mari
  9. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Sometimes it's good to get it all out.it gives you strength for the next step.It is WEdnesday when I am writing this so have abetter day today.linda
  10. Shirl

Shirl New Member

What I have done with my doctor with the test results, is put my daughters name to give my medical records too as well as my husband, so if I can't get to the doctor they are able to pick up the results for me.

Also, last time I had blood work done and a urine anyalysis, they actually let me know on the phone what came out positive and negative. Most won't do this I know, but I guess I just got lucky :)

Will be praying that you are feeling better and that the Lupus comes out negative.

I can sure relate to the depression, have been living with it now for months, to me, its worst then the FM pain, which by the way is in remission right now, and I do praise God for that!

I just woke up too, am so miserable when this happens, now I will have problems getting back to sleep, which will make tomorrow another lousy day, besides the depression I will also have the fatigue kick in!! Just can't win sometimes.

Thank you for your prayers for me, am more than pleased to pray for you too.

God Bless.......

Shalom, Shirl
  11. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Hi Lovethesun, Wakemeup, Shirl, & Mysticbrit...and all my buddies.

I hope things are going well here. I am going to try to sit and read some of the posts and needs today.

Well, I guess that it is good thing that I go to doc for test results on Monday. I just looked in my scanner and found my script that was suppose to be sent to the pharmacy on 20th of June! I am getting worse.

I hope that he will call it in for me.

Love....Mari
  12. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I miss the chatting with you dearie...but I know that you understand.
    I will be back here as soon as possible. I have made it a few times today briefly...but can't stay long enough to read alot and post like I want to do. I am trying to think positive!

I hope that you are doing alright. I haven't been reading much about you guys. But, I pray for you!!

Love ....Mari