I am asking for prayer....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MamaR, Mar 15, 2007.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

......it seems I only ask lately when I am here, but it is such a bad time, and has been for almost a year.
    I have been down so long this time. I wonder if I will ever be out again. I am just tired of the pain somewhere ALL of the time. I could sure use help in prayer for strength to get through this right now.

I have been having tender point pain SO SEVER...and for the last week I can't breathe well at night. It is always worse at night.

As most of you know....we tend to not talk about it to just anyone because it takes too much energy to try to explain it... and then most times people don't understand anyway.

I appreciate your prayers...really I do!

Love......Mari
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Bless you in Jesus.

Love, and tender Hugs,

Misty
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

MamaR May God Bless you

Please do not worry about how much you are here, we all come when we can and we keep each other in our prayers.

I will continue to pray for you, sorry about the hard time you are going through

God Bless you
    kgangel
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

How are you doing? I haven't been able to sit and read up on everyone. I miss you all. I hope that you are doing well.

love....mari
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I appreciate you too! I just miss being here with you all. I love to help pray for the needs ...but I can't as before. I pray that I can be better soon. I hope that your life is going well.

May God bless you all....Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 03/15/2007]
  6. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I've been struggling with a flare also since the end of Feb., and am having extra symptoms that i haven't had for awhile.

I just wasn't sure what to say to you, because right now i could use pray in this area also. But i wanted to let you know i read your post, and care about you.

You are such a sweet person, and alway enjoyed talking with you.

I truly want the Lord to bless you and help you thur this difficult time.

I have learned to knit recently and also find it very relaxing.

Have you been able to crochet??

Rest and take care of yourself,
    Love,
    Misty
  7. pepper

pepper New Member

Please don't ever feel guilty about how often you come or asking for prayers. Asatrump likened this Worship Board to a bank where we get to make deposits and withdrawls. It seems that sometimes we have to make a lot of withdrawls and go in overdraft! But you can get caught up on the deposits when you are up to it. :)

Thinking of you and praying for you.
    Love, Pepper
  8. 143alan

143alan New Member

I'm praying for you sweetie. One thing about it, we all understand how you feel. Try to rest and take care.
    Nancy
  9. kgangel

kgangel New Member

May God Bless you both and give you his peace

I am praying for you both

God Bless you

Gentle Warm hugs to you

kgangel
  10. caffey

caffey New Member

Father could You please come to Mari and bring peace to her body, soul and spirit. Lord You know how tired and worn out she is. Please come and ease her pain and discomfort. Please Father give her hope. Please Father could You do something nice for her today that she will see how much You love her and care for her and that You haven't forgotten her or abandoned her. Please help her to know how much she is loved by us here. Thank you in Jesus Name. Amen.
    Sending you gentle hugs and a barrel of love. Thank you for allowing us to pray for you.
    Cath
  11. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am just making it back.

Misty....I am so sorry that you are having a rough time now. I pray that it will get better! I am glad that you are knitting. I love my crocheting...but can't even do that now. You are so sweet. Thank you for your prayers.

Pepper,Nancy,Kgangel and Caffey...I so VERY much appreciate your prayers!! Truly...Truly I do! Thank you all for praying. May God bless you all!

I had a terrible night, morning. My hubby gave me a toradol shot. It is only real relief that I have when i feel like I can't stand the pain anymore. It only takes the edge off.

I have a praise report though! God did send me a answered prayer Caffey! One of my sons was at his ropes end about needing a job. God closed a door and opened one! The job that he had was terrible. Hard work, low pay, and very abusive, ungrateful boss.

Well, he went to work this past Monday and his boss attacked him again. He said that he just told him that he was tired of working so hard and not getting any respect. He said that he told him that he could not take it any more and walked away. That is not like my son. He is such a hard worker...but anyway...he went straight to where his wife works and as he was talking to her... an a ad come through. He went straight and applied. He was hired and is already managing a crew! He is foreman and has good pay! He didn't miss a day of work and has it so much better. You know that we can always thank God for answering the need. He is such a VERY WONDERFUL God!! Even though I am in pain I feel so wonderful in my soul!!

I appreciate you all so very much! I pray that God will send a blessing to each and everyone. He is able!

Love....Mari
  12. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am so sorry you are still having such difficulty. You know you have my prayers. I did read about your son getting a better job and I am so happy for him and you in that regard.

My insurance has turned my life upside down so I have been having a tough time as well. We can certainly support each other. We know what it is like even though most of the world may not. That is what is so nice about coming here. It is so nice to be understood isn't it?

You hang in there and know that you will have lots of prayer support and just plain old moral support right here.

Love,
    Nancy
  13. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Nancy,

I am so sorry that the insurance company is causing you such problems. I can relate to such. It seems like with these health issues that even everyday stress is enough on us. But, then we have to try to deal with all the medical and buisness problems which can cause our health to suffer even more. It is like a big cycle ...and then they don't understand how it makes us worse (or they don't care).

I will be praying for you. I hope they will can get it together soon, because it will be warming up there where you are living real soon. You will want to get out and enjoy all of the beautiful flowers!

I had another horrible night last night. I plan on trying to see a neurologist.

Love....Mari