I am asking for your prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MamaR, Mar 13, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I have been in much pain. I have a bad flair up of Interstitial Cystitis and IBS.

It was so nice to see how they have this set up!!

God is so good. I am thankful for all of my friends here!

Love...Mari
  2. kch64

kch64 New Member

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for Mari this evening. Lord, you see her need tonight. We ask for your healing touch on her body tonight.

Ease her pain, and give her comfort in body and spirit, by your precious Holy Spirit.

Help her to feel your loving presence right now, in Jesus name we ask it.

Amen.

Hugs to you Mari.

Kendra

If you don't have high blood pressure, take a tsp of baking soda in 16 oz of water. It will really help the pain of the IC.
  3. Stidham66

Stidham66 New Member

I can sympathize with you. I've had flares of both on occasion, especially the IBS. My prayers are with you. I am praying that you will be feeling better soon. God is good and He said that whatever we ask in His name, He will do!!
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Should you get an antibiotic? Are these infections or just chronic things that drive you nuts?

Praying for your soon recovery.

Love,
    Sue
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Kendra,

You are so kind, and I appreciate your prayers more than you could ever know.
    Thank you for praying for me. I ask God to bless you my dear. I can't concentrate well enough to type much now, but wanted you to know that I appreciate you so...so much.

Stidham,

Thanks to you for the reminder of God's promise. You are so right. We just can trust in that wonderful name! He has been so good to me....for sure! I appreciate you, and your prayers so very much, and, I ask God to bless you and yours with all your needs.

Gigi,

Thank you for such a sweet message to me. I felt the positive coming through! I wish that I could express how much you all mean to me!! I hope to be able to be here more for all of you soon!!

Sue,

You are right about this. I never know if it is infection or just the Interstitial Cystitis. I am wondering now, as it has been about a week of burning pain.

I just dread to go back to doc, and they say...there seems to no infection...just blood in urine...so try the elmiron.
    Then, it upsets the IBS...plus can't tell it helps much. Just not worth taking it!
    I can't tell you the times that has happened.
    I will give it awhile longer, and wait on God. I need more faith here today!! Excuse all the oops..I need to go for now!

Love to you all.........Mari

6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

ARe you on the board now? ARe you going to the doctor? I know what you mean about going and not having and infection and then having to take something that will make something else worse! Boy, you are really between a rock and a hard place.

Praying for you. So glad to have you for a friend. Just wish you felt better, but I also know that God knows even the number of our hairs on our head, He is so concerned and loves us so. He knows; sometimes I wish He would share the big picture with me! (-:

But, we know He is the Creator and Sustainer..."In Him we live and move and have our being...." "Who can separate us from the love of God?"

Love you!
    Sue
  7. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I am praying for you.
    I know just how you feel, mine is bad today too.
    I think mine get's worse when I am stressed and I had a stressful week.
    My IBS always makes my IC worse for some reason.
    Toxins I guess, I get constipation w/my IBS.

Have you tried Prelief for your IC?
    I use it with marshmellow root, together they help a little.
    Praying you will feel better, Claudia
  8. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Sending you many prayers. I'm like the queen of UTI's and I know what the pain is like. I also have IBS-D. I have missed seeing you on the FMS board as it goes so fast and I seem to be going slower all the time. lol

Take care of yourself!

Hugs and prayers,
    Faye
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Sue,

Thanks for your prayers. I will see you on here tomorrow.

Claudia,

I thank you so much for your prayers. I haven't tried prelief. I will check it out...but will be calling doc tomorrow if not better. I can't take this much longer!
    Please excuse me if I forget things...I don't ever want to offend any of you all. You are all so good to me. I hope to chat with you more soon.

Faye,

I haven't been here much lately. I always look for you when I am here. I think of you often and hope that you are doing better.
    Hope to be on with you guys more real soon!

Love you ALL.......Mari
  10. kch64

kch64 New Member

Are you feeling any better?

Hugs,
    Kendra
  11. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Had a hectic...mind boggling day. I am still having pain...but it seems a bit better. Prayer works!!

I am just not up to being hear long...but wanted to check in and see the prayer requests really quick!

Mari
  12. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I guess that we was posting at same time.

I hope that you are doing much better...been out of touch...can't even read much.
    I pray for you dear.

Thanks for helpful hints.

Love....Mari