I am back

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Aeronsmom, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

I just missed this place alot and also the people here who have been so great to me, I have decided NOT to take things too personal and just look at posts with caution. The other Fibro board I have joined is also great but not as warm as this board.

Love to all, Ann
  2. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

I'm a very sensative person also and tend to over-react to posts and replies also. I understand. Nice to see you back. I just try not to take it personal, because some days I'm in a lot of pain and I get upset easily.

sees
  3. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

I often believe that the pain over takes me and I tend to take it out on other people which is something that I am trying to work thru with my Therapist.

love to all, Ann
  4. bmadan

bmadan New Member

Hi Ann,

I am glad you are here. I just joined this board yesterday or the day before, sorry can't remember when, but so far people have been very sweet. I hope the positives far outweigh any negatives you have experienced.

Sincerely,
    Barbara :)

5. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

It's great to see you back. I hope you can get what you need out of the board without feeling so stressed. Just take it easy, you have a lot to contribute.

Cheers
    Kathy
  6. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Hi Ann

I am glad that you are back.

I am also careful about what posts I read and which ones I respond too. How could we not be sensitive when we are always in so much pain. Sometimes I feel like all my nerve endings are exposed.

I am glad that you are seeing a therapist. I really got a lot of help from the one I saw a while ago.

hugs Redwillow
  7. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

Nice to see you're back again. I'm doing the same thing. Just browsing in from time to time.

Best regards,

Eileen

8. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

for welcoming me back, I really appreciate it.

Love to you all, Ann