I am burned out,nothing but smoke clouds rolling out

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

Gee, howe ar we all doing this crazy time of year?

Merry Christmas,Happy Holidays,Happy Hannakuh and Kawanza too us all.LOLI know I left out a few other ones but not up to date on all the religions.

I am slap worn out.I mean if you were to slap me I would pass out for a year.I pray often,Please Lord get me through this day so I can make it to my nice warm bad and collapse.

Here lately the fatigue has been so bad , "How Bad IS IT?" That when I go to the bathroom I can't remember if I wiped.Ok, I know that was nasty,sorry if I offened anyone I am in a weird mood due to lack of rest,pain and way too much emotional drama with my daughter and her ex boyfriend.And of all thing remodeling our daughters rooms for Christmas.It's like extreme home makeover with only 2 people doing the work.I tried my hand at sewing for the first time.Let's just say that I got a long way to go.I just had to pick a blanket for my first project.I had to ask for forgiveness many times due to a few unpleasant words that jumped out of my mouth.But atleast I did get the sewing machine out of the box.Out has been in the box since last Christmas,been to scared to get the thing out.I have nightmares of the time in home ec. in the 9th grade and those ugly blue pair of paints that I had to ripe out the seam so many time that they ended up being a size 0 when I got done.

Well, I am gonna get ready and take my daughter to pscyh.this morning.Seriously she is in really bad shape,pray for her.Her name is Amber.

Love all,
    Sheila
  2. LBH895

LBH895 New Member

I taught myself to sew. I started out with small projects at first. There is a lot of trial and error but in time you will get the hang of it. Just play with your machine to see what all it does. Try to make some curtains.
    I know that home makeovers can be stressful. Been there, done that.....LOL Just remember to not let yourself get so stressed out. Do something nice for yourself.
  3. Chilepepper

Chilepepper New Member

Well, I think there are alot of us out there! I am just as foggy brained as you are. Hard to funtion, it is almost funny!
    But NOT. You give me comfort knowing I am not alone. So lets both hang in there and keep walking by putting one foot in from of the other!
    [This Message was Edited on 12/14/2005]
  4. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

I taught my self to sew too.

Next I opened an estore.

I made reuseable monthly pads for ladies.

When I crashed-bedridden for months.

But I keep the store hoping to be healthy enough some day to make my pads again. It only costs me $7 a month to keep my store open.

I enjoyed sewing very very much.

Take care,
    Dee50