I am curious, Jaimy?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by klutzo, Sep 22, 2002.

1. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Okay,I give! I read one of your other posts and saw a medical term I didn't know, and that hardly ever happens....so.... I looked in the Merck Manual and no dice! I then tried to do a websearch, but something is wrong with my ISP and it won't open the page. So, Jaimy, what exactly is Babesia? I'm buring with curiosity. I hope it isn't as bad as it sounds. I remember when the doc told me I had Borborigmy! It sounds like a tribe of pygmies from Bora Bora, but it just means tht my digestive tract makes a lot of noises. Babesia sounds like the name of a town populated only by really good-looking women! Please put me out of my misery with a definition. Thanks,
    Klutzo
  2. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Okay,I give! I read one of your other posts and saw a medical term I didn't know, and that hardly ever happens....so.... I looked in the Merck Manual and no dice! I then tried to do a websearch, but something is wrong with my ISP and it won't open the page. So, Jaimy, what exactly is Babesia? I'm buring with curiosity. I hope it isn't as bad as it sounds. I remember when the doc told me I had Borborigmy! It sounds like a tribe of pygmies from Bora Bora, but it just means tht my digestive tract makes a lot of noises. Babesia sounds like the name of a town populated only by really good-looking women! Please put me out of my misery with a definition. Thanks,
    Klutzo
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

primal defense, it is just the brand name of a probiotic, you might look that up and also a "zapper". The zapper kills parasites, it has really halped me, I do it about 45 minutes every night.

Keeps me "cleaned out", also herbal help for colon to clean it out.

Good luck,

Jaci
  4. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I am sorry you all have this. I was bitten by a mysterious insect while pruning a bush, two weeks before I came down with FMS. I had a reaction severe enough to call 911 for the first time in my life, but it subsided in about 30 mins. and I was not taken to a hospital. If you are bitten by a tick, doesn't the tick hang on for awhile? I live in Florida, which is not supposed to be a hotbed of Lyme, but it sure is a hotbed of mosquitos.
    It looks like the treatment consists of herbal cleanses, which I have done many of in the past, and Probiotics, which I have taken every day for the past 20 yrs., so I guess there is nothing different I could do anyway, is there? BTW, I am allergic to almost all antibiotics, which is why I have never even tried to get testing for mycoplasmas, etc. as I can't do the treatment.
    Klutzo
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I saw on TV the other night that the Georgia section of the old USSR has developed viruses which infect and kill bacteria. They are called, phages. There is a lot of interest in the U.S. pharmaceutical industry in these because we are running out of antibiotics against resistant strains of bacteria.

You might also think about a zapper or electro-magnetic pulser. They kill all kinds of parasites, not just bacteria. Colloidal silver will do the same.

Love, Mikie
  6. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I was taught that collodial silver has molecules much too large to be absorbed my humans and that it is a scam. Do you have info to the contrary? Thanks.
    I will look up more info on the zapper. I had a parasite cleansing treatment a few yrs. ago. We only did it once since my Naturopath felt my problem was primarily yeast.
    Thanks, Klutzo