I am exhausted, will be better tomorrow

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by RoseTx, Mar 4, 2002.

1. RoseTx

RoseTx New Member

Howard, I do want to read all of the references and I will. But tonight I want to request prayers for a good friend. Her name is La Dean and she is to a point in her life/death journey where she is completely unresponsive. I spent the afternoon sitting with her. Her grand daughter is her primary care giver and she needed a break. So, Melissa and I went over and sat a couple of hours. Please pray for La Dean that she might have peace and be free of pain. Also, please pray for her family. They are all so tired and love their mother, grandmother so much. It is so hard to watch a loved one go through this process. Love and Hugs to all of you. Rose
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Rose, will pray for La Dean and her family as you requested.

Do take care of yourself,may the Father bless you richly.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

LaDean is certainly in my prayers; sorry I didn't realize how seriously ill she had become. I surely pray for peace in her family. Love Lil'
  4. RoseTx

RoseTx New Member

LaDean died today around 2:00pm. It was a blessing, but still hard for her family. Perhaps you might remember her family in your prayers for the next few days. Love to all, Rose
  5. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Rose, I will be in prayer for LaDean's family.
    I pray they will feel God's presence and comfort at this difficult time. God bless you as their friend and be your comfort as well.
    Love and prayers,
    Harmony
  6. catlover

catlover Guest

I am so sorry to hear La dean passed away. I will keep her and her family in my prayers, and hope that she may now be at peace and that her family may draw comfort from that. What you have done by being there for the family is honorable and i know how hard that must have been for you. Bless you Rose.

take care
    love and hugs
    catlover