i am fealing better today love u all

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mainerose, May 10, 2006.

1. mainerose

mainerose New Member

hellow my deer family;
    i am fealing better today and part of the reason of it is you loving people. i recived a lot of support from you. this weekend was a very painful oneand with the help i got from you guys i manged to get through it. i talked to my counslor this week and she is telling me that i need to do what you people said all along. so tomorrow i have a doctor's appt. and i am going to talk to him about a rescue medication. i have got a lot of info from this site and pthers along with stuff from you guy's. so i have made a list of rescue medications that i can try. i have this fealing that it will do no good, i am trying to override this with positive self talk. it is working, to a point, i an still worried. i also have a appointment to see the pain clinc at the local hospital for june. i tried those lidomer 5% patches and do not give me any relife. just want to put that out there.

i hope that the pain clinic helps me. it will be a new experence and i hope a postive one..... i am going to see if i can get it sooner, hey all we can do is ask.... i figure that all they can say is no...

i found out today that on top of all the crap i have in my back i have something called ,coxix-pain syndrome i do not know if i got it right . it is a degenterative condition of the coxix(tail bone) and is degentrave and not treatable at all. so more crap to deal with. i worked to hard they say and it caused me a lot of problems with my back. it makes me feal like i am guilty of some crime for taking care of my kids as a single parent.

by for know, i appreciate you all for the support and understanding.
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

that you are feeling better. Hate to hear that you were diagnosed with another problem. Hope that you continue to feel better.

Kriket