i am feeling seriously unwell

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kinkypinky23, May 30, 2003.

1. kinkypinky23

kinkypinky23 New Member

Hi all

Feeling really weird at the moment. I wake up in the morning feeling ok then by about 7pm i start getting a sensation of something in my throat( dont think it caused by anxiety because it just starts out of the blue)but may be wrong. Then i start getting sweats, start to feel a bit woozy then get a chill that starts right from the pit of stomach and i feel like i am litterally gonna drop dead. I get twinges in my chest nothing to severe though and shooting pains in my leg that last about a couple of seconds. This happens every night time. Freaking me out.

Wondered whether it is CFS, anxiety or both.

Kink

2. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

Although my symptoms are different than your, I sometimes feel like I am disconnecting and dying. I believe it is physical yet it can induce anxiety.
    It sort of feels like I am not here for a little while.
    I hope someone on the boards can give you more information.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I think it must be something going around. Every evening about 2-3pm I start getting an anxiety attack, my heart is racing, I am sweating, my back and chest muscles are tight, I just feel lousy all over.

This started about a week ago. No clue to what is causing it. It sure is not stress I am here alone with my dogs! Nothing is upsetting me, I am not sick, but this is one awful feeling.

I keep trying the deep breathing thing, and its sort of working but the feeling keeps coming back.

Maybe you are tired? These things happen to me when I over do myself. Hope you find out what is causing it, I know how miserable those feelings can be. I am living with my own craziness right now!

Do you dread that time of evening? Thats what is beginning to happen to me. I try not to look at the clock.

Hope you feel better soon.

Shalom, Shirl

4. TeddiAnn

TeddiAnn New Member

From what I read in my books you are experiencing palpations and sweats. I also have had this crap for over a year and can't find a doctor is willing to treat me. The first time I had it last August I freaked and had my husband take me to the emergency room of a local hospital.
    My fear and panic had by blood pressure 190 over 90. Once I calmed down I was okay. They kept me there for 6 hours and could not find anything wrong with me. Here are some tips I have leaned:

Eat several small meals during the day and do not eat a big meal at the end of the day. Eating a large meal puts strain on your digestive system because it has to shift into overdrive to start the digestive process because to get going. I also have to avoid spicy foods especially at night. Drinking 1-2 quarts of bottled water seems to help regulate my body.

Now here is a question: Do anyone else get sore spots on their tongues? I also suffer from a chronic sore throat and swollen lymph glands. In my own case my Chronic Fatigue symptoms are also co-insiding with peri-menopause.
    I also get hot flahses and palpations with it. I can use soy based products because I have to take thryroid medicine.
    I am also allergic to sweetpotatoes so that option is also out.
    When I drink 1-2 quarts of water a day I feel better.
  5. dd

dd New Member

Everything that you described happens to me when I start to get a panic attack...especially the throat and sweating symptoms...and they do come on all of a sudden for me.

Have you had panic attacks in the past? They can be very scary. I take Xanax for them.

Hope you are feeling better soon...if not maybe get checked out just to make sure there is nothing more serious going on.

Peace,

Debbie
  6. starstella

starstella New Member

I don't understand your reference to sweet potatoes. Can you explain?
  7. nomopain

nomopain New Member

Are there any typists in this group? I am a fast typist with high accuracy when I am relaxed. But when I take typing tests, my brain and fingers just don't connect. The fingers start trembling uncontrollably and I break out in a cold sweat and end up with a poor rating. It can be embarrasing if someone is watching. I type at 60+ wpm, but can barely make 25 wpm in a testing situation. This has always bothered me. Anyone else experience this?
  8. nomopain

nomopain New Member

Of course there are typists in this group! Duh!
  9. nomopain

nomopain New Member

Of course there are typists in this group! Duh!