I am frustrated and cant sleep

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by trygtcope, Jun 24, 2006.

1. trygtcope

trygtcope New Member

I have recently been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, also Osteo arthritis and osteoporosis. I am 46 yrs old, Female and have been active all my life. After reading the message boards and realized that I have been in self denial about applying for social security disability. I am so tired of fighting, but will not give up. Over the past 2 yrs. I have quit several jobs because my body can not hold up. I cant sleep most nights no matter what I take to help. I take Ambien and still can not sleep, my body "HURTS" and the fatigue is horrible.I called in to work yesterday because I slept maybe 2 hours at the most, in pain all night from working only 6 hours this paticular day and I dred working today because I feel absolutely awful. I cry because I am no longer able to work as I have since I was 15 yrs old. I have been blessed with 3 beautiful Grandchildren and used to spend most of my spare with them.I love them dearly. I now find myself avoiding them because I simply cant hold out. My daughter is very understading, but somehow I feel guilty because I never had the pleasure of having Granparents. All I know is that I have to accept this and let God carry me through this as I could not have made it this far without him. Sorry so long and any encouragement is kindly appreciated as I am feeling very low today.