I am getting better

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clerty, Aug 1, 2008.

1. clerty

clerty New Member

started Colliodol silver 4 weeks ago with 1 500mg vit c tablet a day I am feeling so much better I have been herxing like mad but I can see the floaters reducing in my eyes I can't belive it I have all of you to thank for all the advice I was so ill 4 weeks ago my neck was agony my eyes red raw all the time the horrible neurologiacl symptoms have nearly gone I have a long way to go but I wondered what is the highest dose of Vitamin C you can take in a day I would like to up it.

2. kjfms

kjfms Member

This is wonderful news. Please keep us updated.

I am so happy for you,

Karen :)
  3. marti_zavala

marti_zavala Member

Vitamin C will be excreted in urine if you take more than you need.

The way to determine the highest amount for you is to take 5 grams every hour until you experience a bowel movement. This is called the Vitamin C Flush. Then you reduce that amount by 3 or so grams. That would be your daily amount.

In the past, I have taken 20grams a day and I really feel that it helped.

Vitamin C is a power antioxidant and is used to recycle glutathione and the other antioxidants. It also readily gives up an electron which helps free radicals become safe enough to be excreted by the body.

4. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 New Member

Glad to hear something is working for someone!
  5. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

That's wonderful news! I'm really happy for you. I used Colloidal Silver to knock out a bad sinus cold I had this week. It was gone in one day, thankfully, because it was driving me nuts. I finally thought of using the silver and sprayed some up my nose and in my throat every hour or so for the afternoon.

That's a great picture of you with the geese! :)

[This Message was Edited on 08/01/2008]
  6. Michelle_NZ

Michelle_NZ New Member

Hi, thats great you are getting better. I also have horrible neurlogical symptoms - neural headaches, burning skin, facial pain, tremors etc

What neurological symptoms did you have that have subsided?

Thank you
  7. findmind

findmind New Member

I am so glad to read this! I know you have had a really hard time of it, and am soooooooo glad you have found something that helps!

May it continue to help...

8. clerty

clerty New Member

Thanks folks just taking my silver.

9. JoFMS

JoFMS New Member

Hi Clerty,

Glad colloidal silver is helping you, it can kill off parasites, bacteria, candida in the gut. I believe you need high doses to pass through the gut though.

I've found it helped with many things too, it's also good to combine it with lots of Vit C and lots of water to help flush everyhting out.

Keep posting and let us know of any other improvements.

I replied to your other post about vit C but you can take much higher doses spread throughout the day.
  10. clerty

clerty New Member

Me again I have been feeling just terrible had to slow things down a bit had the biggest panic attack from hell !!

I think I am in a major detox at the moment I have also change products I have bought Sovreign silver that should arrive tomorrow I was told it is protein free which is less likely to cause ayagria !!

The tirdness is unreal I noticed this morning my stools where a bit yellowish I take it this is a die off symptom.
    anyone else tired Sovreign silver?

11. landra

landra New Member

I have had oozing out of my eyes for months now, clear sometimes enough to ooze onto my cheeks, and then sometimes thick enough to not be able to see through it! Allergy eye drops do nothing. Even tried antibiotic eye drops with no change. When it gets absolutely unbearable, I use a little hydrogen peroxide on a cotton ball.

Would CS helps this? and if so how do I take it?
  12. clerty

clerty New Member

coliodol silver would help with your infection try a drop in each eye and see I am feeling a bit better today I stopped CS will go on it again when I am finished my parasite cleanse.