I am going to FAME

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by code34me, Mar 17, 2007.

1. code34me

code34me New Member

Fibromyalgia Awareness Means Everything (F.A.M.E.)
    2007 One-Day Seminar: Managing Chronic Pain
    May 12, 2007
    Fullerton California

I made reservations for the event and to stay at a hotel. I am takeing my bestfriend who also has been dx with FM. Weare making a weekend of it!

I am doing something for me yeah!!!

Take care of you! Codey
  2. Shalala

Shalala New Member

Have a great time (well as great as "we" can have) and fill us in ;-). Some of those hotel beds are great! I slept in a wonderful bed in Seattle! I didn't have time though to find out what kind it was. It was wonderful.

3. code34me

code34me New Member

It is so hard to make plans! I hope that I feel decent on that day. I will still go no matter what! My meds will get me through if I need it (like I always do)

It was only $35 for the whold day and one of the speakers is Dr. Dennis Turk.

Well just came to check on any comments to my trip?

It is the only thing good that is happening in my life and it is nice to have something to look forward to ya know?

Take care of you! Codey
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

And it sounds like you and your girlfriend will make a fun time of the whole experience, plus hopefully learn something to boot. I hope that you do feel up to it, my guess is, they'll be very understanding there about having plenty of breaks, food and water, juice, etc. being a FM seminar.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes, if you learn anything new there.

Hugs,
    Pam
  5. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

I live close enough to make a weekend of that siminar too.....and you please give me info on where to make reservations............I'd like to go too!

Thanks Codey....
    Doxy
  6. mujuer

mujuer New Member

That is so great that your friend is going with you. I share the dd with my sister also and it's nice to have someone who understands. I hope that you guys have a great, great time and learn lot's. Please share with the board what you learn.
  7. code34me

code34me New Member

www.FMaware.org to registar. Let me know if you go I have seen you here for a couple of years it seems now and might be nice to shake hands, hug and meet you!

Take care of you! Codey