I am having a down and exhausting day today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kriket, Aug 1, 2006.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

Everyhting is spiraling down from my dads g/f's sudden death and the drowning of a cousin from the past 2 weeks. I have been going through stuff at her house and trying to sort through stuff for the last few days.

It is catching up with me. I have stooped and lifted one too many times. This is all emotionally draining having to go through her house and it's just so overwhelming.

There is still so much that needs to be done, but I feel like I am about to fall over. I've had 2 good days this week and so I did way too much. This morn. it was a diff. story.

I am very sore and achy all over. Feel so drained. Think I need to force myself to rest for a couple of days. I just feel like they need me right now, and I keep pushing myself. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

2. kriket

kriket New Member

Guess I am emotionally sensitive today too. I read your reply and it made me teary eyed. I am glad that I have friends here like you.

Kriket
    [This Message was Edited on 08/01/2006]
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

Yea. Massage has crossed my mind. I was sitting here while ago thinking about how nice a massage would be right now. Too bad I can't give myself a full body relaxing massage. I love to do massage and hope I hold out for a while. It is very rewarding to be able to help people, especially the ones that are in pain. How often do you get massages?

Kriket
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

Mayline- thank you, you are so kind and I have always thought a lot of you too.

dncnfngrs- I am about an hour to an hour and a half away from Garland. I would still like the reference. Good massage therapists are few and far between. I have only found one that I like, but I am probably a hard critic since I do massage.

Kriket