I Am Having an Immune Response!!!

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by spacee, Dec 25, 2003.

1. spacee

spacee Member

I decided to use Transfer 100 for 10 days instead of the Immune Transfer C. This is the 2nd day and I have swollen neck glands and burning skin. Thanks, Sun1 for reminding us that this is a "good" sign.

I feel yuk...but will keep with the 10 days....thought I would let you know.

OK, why did I switch? I want to keep the price down and TF 100 is cheaper. It targets EBV and CMV like the Immune Transfer C. but not the other stuff.

I am curious as to whether this is a good sign or a bad sign. Should stick with the Immune Transfer C. or to the others too. Time will tell....

Smiles,

Spacee
  2. mitch123

mitch123 New Member

Thats so interesting that you get an immune response to a TF that is so similar to the TF/C you have been taking??. Personally I think your CRAZY that you are swopping when you are improving so much on TF/C, but then again I'm not paying for it am I!!!!!!!.
    I hope your feeling better now!
    mitch
    [This Message was Edited on 12/27/2003]
  3. spacee

spacee Member

This is how it has been....

Day 1...yuk...didn't do much at all.

Day 2...yuk but could walk for 30 mins.

Day 3... less yuk and could walk for 1 hour!!

I think I am a stupe for switching when the other was working so well. But this might do well, too. I am a guinea pig at heart.

What I think is that the Immune Transfer C might work up to a certain level. Then switching TF's will jar some of the little buggers loose that the IM C didn't get.

Well, I am sticking with it to see what happens.

Smiles,

Spacee

Day 4... no yuk but some skin burning at night. Had a busy day, walked an hour and no nap![This Message was Edited on 12/28/2003]

Day 5..same as 4 but 1 hour nap

Day 6 Kinda tired could only walk 45 mins. Had 1 hour nap.

Think I need a day off from exercise.
    [This Message was Edited on 12/30/2003]
  4. blazer

blazer New Member

This is for Spacee. I am currently on several TFs'. I feel a ton better too. I am so happy. But, thinking about using tf 100...as to tf C. Now that you have done your personal experiment what do ya think? Going back to the "C" tf? Please let me know. I appreciate your personal research.
    (email address removed)
    Thanks.
  5. spacee

spacee Member

For me the difference between TF100 and IMC is this

The TF100 was good stuff. I was able to have a good quality of life. I could NOT exercise as much, I did sleep more and I was more emotional over sad things. But for the lower price, if that was what I had to take...I would be thankful to have it.

I am back on the IMC. I am back at the gym and have increased my machines from 3 to 6 along with stretching. I do 3 sets of 15. I do this in the morning and in the afternoon I go and walk at a park that is hilly (instead of the mall). I have found the hilliness really made me sore the first couple of time so I concluded that it was much more beneficial.

Dancingnut told me to give up sugar and the other white stuff and my brain symptoms are less. Not perfect but my word recall is greatly improved! Hurray! And I stayed up until 4 am last nite playing solitare on the computer. It was so much fun. I just discovered it and I am kind of addicted....lol.

ProHealth's info says to not take more than the recommended amount BUT Dr. Ryser on the homepage has her patients take more.

Smiles,

Spacee
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am thinking for buying both the Transfer C and the System 200. I do not understand why the C only targets HHV-6b. The System 200 targets the a strain which, to my understanding, is the more virulent strain in CFIDS.

I will be adding TF for three months after one month on the Heparin injections. I am Herxing today from the injections, so I know the Heparin is doing its job.

Love, Mikie
  7. spacee

spacee Member

I hope the three months on the TF is enough. It would mean that those of us who have had this DD for years won't have to take it forever. Please keep in mind that the President of Chisholm Labs says in an article in our library that the Immune Transfer C would need to be taken for 10 days every 3 months (I think)after the retraining. Even that would be better than everyday.

I'll keep that info about the HHV6 in my notes...

Spacee
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

To be able to either keep the Famvir around for an reactivation or to be able to just take the TF for a few days a month after the three month period. The Heparin treatment should help with this. With the reactions I'm getting now, I'm going to have to discontinue the TF til I get back home in May.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]