I am having one of those days where all I want to do is

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Nov 16, 2005.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I am so tired to day and if I had not had to go to town with my mom I would not have gotten dressed to day and i would have just had naps all day long. I don't really like feeling like it is so hard to keep my eye's open when all I want to do it shut them and sleep.

Maybe it is because today is so couldy and dreary it is going to snow soon and it is getting so cold each day.
    My body does not do so well in cold weather , maybe I need to hibernaite like a bear, as when i feel like this I tend to growl at people.

I hurt today just aching feeling that has goine so deep into my bones that nothing will ease it for very long. I have had so many days where my legs hurt so much that by the thime I go to bed I walk like I am either 9 months pregnant or a penquin I waddle and it is not a flattering walk to have at my age. I am 49 going on 99 as this aches and pain are hurting worse today that they have in days so there must be a storm that is comming in.

I am so moody and want to cry and really don't have a reason except that I am tired of being tired and in pain all the time. Why is that?

I also wanted to ask anyone knew why having problems in you back like I do the degenerative disc diease, spinal stenonsis. L4-L5~ L5-S1 are bulging discs, and my tail bone aches today. But I broke it when I had my first daughter who is now married and 27 years old. I usued to tease here about it that she was a pain in the butt because she broke my tail bone . I thought it was funny but she didn't.

LIfe keepson moving and it seems that it is harder some days for me to keep moving am I alone in this?
    Just wondered.

Rosemarie
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm sorry today is so awful, and yes, I do understand how some days are harder than others. Thankfully, the last few days have been good for me, and for that I am thankful. I will never take it for granted again!

I hope you sleep well and hope tomorrow is a far better day.

Blessings,
    Sue
  3. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I don't like being stuffed into the MRI machine. It could have something to do with when my older brother put big round metal watering thing . It was to water horse's out in a field.
    So of course it was the perfect place to put your sister under it and then have your friends and you sit on it so she can't get out from under it. I was in a panic crying and screaming and yelling so that my mom would hear me, and finally she did.

She had them let me out but I had been under it for aboaut 15 minutes and I hate the dark and I am 49 and I still am terrified of being stuffed into small places. Like a MRI machine. Big brothers are so mean.Since I could not get him back I was happy when he left for college.

But I am scared of small places and I really get into a panic over this. The last time i had a MRI I had to have 2 1mg xanax. And I still would not let them put in in head first, to get in it I had to go in feet first. But they found the problem. But I don't ever want to go to a MRI.

Rosemarie
  4. rbecca47

rbecca47 New Member

I am so sorry you feel so bad today, my thoughts are with you. This DD can do so much to us. and all we can to is ride it out like a tidal wave. I also have back problems degenertive disc, in both lower back and neck, and broke my tail bone a few years back.( can tell you the weather with that one). i had two back surgerys on L4 and L5.
    Take care of yourself,and i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers
    Becca
  5. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

Anytime you want to vent i will be here because you are always her for me. Yes tonight is bad and really painfull. I do understand about the broken tail bone as my oldest daughter broke mine when she was born and I felt it break and heard it to and felt it through the epidural too Yesw it was really fun to do LOL But when she was a teenager and mouthy she was a pain in my butt and I could truely tell her that she had been a pain in the butt. LOL So any time anyone wants to vent go for it. I know that i am not the only one who has days like this.

HUgs to you ,
    rosemarie