I am having such a horrible flare

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GBHope, Aug 6, 2008.

1. GBHope

GBHope New Member

This is so annoying. I have been able to continue working PT for 1-1/2 years with mini-flares, but now having a full-blown one with the dizziness, fatigue, pain, sed rate up, brain fog, etc, etc. I am supposed to work again on Friday, but if I feel like this, I don't see it happening, even though I work from home doing transcription. Please say a prayer that all will bounce back. I went and got a shot of Toradol today to try and help with the inflammation involved and the only other test that was really off was my EBV VCA IgG,which said positive.

2. Suekoo

Suekoo New Member

GB, I have been where you are many times. Do you have a good HR representative you can talk with? It is very difficult to get through to people when you probably look just fine. I used to supervise a transcription group. Try to rest when you can and best of luck to you.

Do you have a Disability clause with your insurance?
  3. GBHope

GBHope New Member

Thanks for the understanding. I do the transcription from home and only do it PT to supplement my SSD. I am resting, believe me, LOL. I feel so poopy!!!! I will be spending all of tomorrow resting too. I guess I need to slow down with my other activities with family and such, as well as pacing the work more, if I can get back to work, Lord willing.