I am here in San Francisco and seen Dr

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dbhughes, Feb 8, 2006.

1. dbhughes

dbhughes New Member

My son has taken me to see a Neurologist here in San Francisco, He has put me on meds Lyrica 50mg 2 twice a day,Lidoderm patch 5% 1 to 3 patches a day Prevacid Naprapak and Mirapex 0,25 mg twice a day, My son has paid for all this bless him my pain is less, and I go back to Dr on monday, This is a lovely city I have been out every day, also have been going to aqua fit every day at the Misson Bay pool and I have lost 3 pounds in weight!! I think that I shall have to move out here!! love and hugs Delphine
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

ilive 19 miles north of the bridge in marin county...city of novato...

have you gone to the wine country? it is pretty up here right now it is still green...not nearly as smoggy and congested as it is in san francisco..

try monterey coast down there...

gald you are enjying it there..

jodie
  3. dbhughes

dbhughes New Member

Thank you for your welcome, My son is taking time off next week and we are going to do some travelling, so will do wine country etc, Iam looking forward to it,The weather here has been wonderful lovely and warm, and the views have been great, Thanks again, love Delphine
  4. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I hope you can move here to California. I am so glad you are getting meds to help.

Have a great time in San Francisco. I live in S. California...
  5. CAAnnieB

CAAnnieB New Member

Hi Delphine,

Glad to hear that you have found a good Neurologist. How wonderful that you are feeling some pain relief & weight loss.

I live up in Wine Country...In Healdsburg, which is about an hour & 15 minutes north of S.F.!

We sure have had some nice weather this week! As Jodie mentioned, it is very green & pretty up in our neck of the woods! The flowering trees are starting to bloom, along with the daffodils. The vineyards are unique at this time of the year as the yellow mustard flowers are blooming in between the rows of grape vines. February is my favorite time of the year here!

I love S.F....It is such a beautiful city! Enjoy!

Hugs,
    Annie
  6. caroleye

caroleye New Member

I live 30 minutes southwest of San FRancisco on the ocean. Originally from Canada, but this part of California is so special.

Maybe you could share the name of your neurologist. I need to find one as well.

Thanks & enjoy your traveling!!

LIGHT***********carole
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

how your trip to SF was going! So nice to have an update. I'm glad the weather lately has been so nice for you, you have less pain, and you're even getting to go swimming. How wonderful for you!

Please do move to our lovely state. I'm a native and I love it....glad it's been so good to you. You son sounds like a sweetie!

Hugs,
    Sue