I am Hurting and can't sleep

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I am hurting so bad.

There is a cold front coming and I guess that may be part of it.

But also I went to a birthday party for a child I consider my Niece.

I spent alot of time holding her baby brother and sister.

Also I was trying to keep the babies covered up with my husband's jacket.

The party was at a pavillion at a lake, it was cold enough that me,myhusband and my son and almost everyone at the party was wearing jackets.

Well the mother of this little girl showed up and none of her kids had jackets and the babies were wearing short onesies.

Their poor little toes and feet were so cold.

What's wrong with some people?

Well I guess all things combined stress, playing with babies and the weather is causing this pain.

So I guess I will just stay up.
    Gentle Hugs Pamela
  2. Trena

Trena New Member

Yes, I know how getting cold can make you hurt. Sometimes a really hot shower will help me. Better still is a long hot soak in the tub but then I can't get out for the pain and not strength in my legs.
    As for the sleep, if you find a solution please let me know. Parents these days do not seem to have that natural instinct to keep the children dressed for the weather.
  3. jana15

jana15 New Member

I know who I'd like to have in my corner should I be in a tight spot!

What a kind and thoughtful act. The world is a richer place because of people like you..........we need more people like you who can put aside their own worries and pain to help someone else (especially our little ones)

I'm sooo sorry you can't sleep as a result of your kind actions but I know I for one will sleep a little better tonight knowing there are still angels like you amongst us.

Take care Jana