I am in horrible pain

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lrning2cope, Sep 4, 2008.

1. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

It is 4:30 am where i am and i need prayer . is anyone here right now ? I have horrible jaw pain (tmj) and i can hardly bear it . my meds arent working . an ice pack isnt working . it hurts so much i wish i could just cut out the area that hurts.

HOlly
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Lifting you up in prayer!

The pain sounds so severe, how horrible.

Praying for relief.

Judy
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

I prayed with a dear friend of mine for you, after I left here.

I so hope you found some relief!

May God bless and care for you with great tenderness.

Judy
  4. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

Thank you and thank your friend for me too , OK ? I finally went back to bed at 5:45 and slept until 11:00 . I fell asleep with an ice pack on my jaw. When I woke up , the pain was gone ! Thank you so much for praying for me . God put you where you were for a purpose. I am so glad you were on the board when I needed prayer.God Bless you and your friend.

In His Grace ,
    Holly
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

I am so relieved! I was praying here at about 5:20 - until 6:00, then I called my friend. I am so thankful that you slept to get away from the pain!

Thank you Lord Jesus!

I didn't know what would help - just kept lifting your name up to the Lord, asking for help and relief.

How wonderful.

God Bless,
    Judy
  6. poets

poets Member

I'm a bit late getting on the boards. I'm so sorry that you had to suffer with TMJ. I had it really bad a few years back. I finally had to have jaw surgery. So I understand how you felt. The pain is horrendous! I hope you can soon get it under control. I don't have too much trouble with mine since the surgery. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Hugs,
    Meg
  7. kbak

kbak Member

I'm glad your feeling better but think about maybe having a dental check-up if you haven't had one recentley. Sometimes you can have a tooth going bad and have that kind of pain. Also you could have TMJ.

Take care,
    kbak