I am in need of some info. Can you answer please....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ChyC, Aug 15, 2008.

1. ChyC

ChyC New Member

I have been experiencing uncontrollable shaking in my head, neck, arms and hands from time to time. I thought I would speak to my doctor about it if it seemed to get worse.

Last Tuesday, my husband & I went out shopping. Everything was find when we left but shortly after I began to stumble but this time it wasn't funny. It was uncontrollable stumbling and he had to hold on to me for most of the day. I also had the above as well and everyday I am experiencing this. It's more pronouced then it ever was before this week. Although I often get internal temors that isn't what this is.

I find it troubling and made an appointment with our doctor on Tuesday and hope he will do testing.

Has anyone had or heard of anyone having this happen. The last thing I need is to eventually be back in an wheelchair again but will if I have too.

Just need to know if this could be the fibro or something else altogether.

Thanks and nice to meet you all.
  2. jbc66

jbc66 New Member

If you are taking any kind of medication, check the inserts that come with your prescriptions. See if tremor is one of the potential side effects.
  3. ChyC

ChyC New Member

It sure is nice to hear feed back from an person with the same illness as myself.

After I had posted I looked through many post and found just the same inquiry as I have today. It seems to be quite a few that answered telling their experiences.

I am going to go to my pharmacist tomorrow and check the meds and their interactions with each other.

Thanks again for thoughts and will let you know what happens with the pharmacy and the doctor.