I Am In So Much PAIN It Is Terrible

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

It feels like someone took a hammer and broke the bones in my toes feet and legs below the knees.

I hate feeling like this especially after taking pain meds, sleeping pills, mucscle relaxers, xanax, and Melatoinin.

Later I even took sinus meds for a sinus headache and that would usually knock me out, well it didn't.

My husband and son are just snoring away I am finally getting sleepy however.

I have been worried about my husband and son though, they both have sleep apnea and won't wear their cpap, well son has the bi-pap.

I make sure son has his on when he goes to bed but the next morning it is lying on the floor or the mask is on his ear or chin.

Not sure what to do, I believe husband just now stopped breathing and started again. When he had the sleep study they said he stopped breathing about 300 times in a six hour sleep study and had many arrithmias (spelling?).

Well I am going to go, Pamela
  2. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I have been flaring for so long now taht I have finally found some thing that helped me. I would put a fresh clean blanket in to my dryer adn set the dryer on heat for about 15 -20 minutes ane then take it out and wrap up in it and it would feel so good and helped to ease my pain some and the warmth helped with my muscle spasams too.
    Also try taking a bath with the epsom salts and hydrogen perxiode bath treatment and it does help me alot to and it not expensive. I think it is 3 cups of Epson Salts to 3 8 oz bottles of hydrogen perxiode and use as hot of water as you can and when your done go to bed and you should be able to alseep soon and feeling better too.

Take care of your self and I so sorry that your hurting, I also found that taking a bath in a lavenderbath oil helped me to relax I found it on LUSH they hand make all the bath products taht they make and they smell from really softly to really strong. The one I liked with called dreamtime and had lavender ,cammonile, and one other thing in it, it tells you when you order to not to use this in the morning or your morning coffee will not work and you will be sleeping. I don't know if it is that good but it does help me.
    Rosemarie
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Pamela:
    Why not rest for a while? I find that it helps me when I use a heating pad while resting. It is the best medicine in the world (for me).

The pain will pass to a lesser degree.

n.f.
  4. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

for your advice I will be going to buy some epsom salts soon and I already do the heating pad. I don't lay down with out it and when I went on the trip to south Texas I took it with me, I don't leave home without it, LoL! I also like the blanket in the dryer idea, I do that with my p.j.'s That feels nice too. I also have an electric blanket, I still use on my bed , it's good it is a duel one b/c my husband doesn't have theheat on at all on his side but mine never gets turned off.

Pamela