I Am In So Much PAIN!!!! (need some wine w/ cheese)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I am hurting form head to toes literally. Which I know toes hurting is neuropathy, I guess the weather might be going to change,.

However I wouldn't know b/c I slept all day yesterday and I try not to do that on sat. or sun. b/c that is the only day I can spend all day with my husband and son.

I have took a little extra meds, if I could just keep feeling this way until my hearing on the 14th.

I have thought about discontinuing meds on the 10th until the hearing is over but if I continue to hurt like this I won't need to.

Sorry I complain so much.

Reading my psych record yesterday got my husband upset b/c he didn't know that I was as depressed as the paper said I was. Like hoping some nights that the next morning I just wouldn't wake up but my hubby and son and also my daughter(now that we have a better relationship) keep me from doing anything to hurt myself.

But mostly having you guys to talk to really makes a difference! You are all so supportive, and you all know what I am going through.

Thanks to you all so much, Pamela
  2. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I don't have any great words of wisdom, just wanted to let you know that someone cares. Take it easy on yourself and try to have a good day...

Hugz,
    Tona
  3. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

We all have days when we just need to vent. I know what that is like.

How can any of us not be depressed with all we have to go through between the pain and the fatigue and the "invisible" stuff we have going on in our heads that no one sees?

I hope you have good luck at your hearing.
    Hugs,
    Tigger
  4. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I appreciate all of you so much.

It is nice to know that people do care.

Like I said in my previous post that having you guys to talk to keeps me going on days I am not sure I can b/c there are some here that are alot worse off than I am.

Thanks again, Pamela
  5. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Just want you to know i am praying for you everyday ( the same time I pray for myself regarding my court date:).
    I am getting a migraine. I too want to feel good now and have a headache and pain the day of my court date.
    It will make it easier to really explain how bad it can be if I'm miserable that day.
    otherwise i try to make it sound better than it is ( denial?) i try to be positive, I was depressed for so long.
    I hope you are feling better.
    I am going to rest now, before this headache get's worse.
    Claudia
  6. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I'm glad that we make a difference Having trouble spelling words,have to stop.Hugs Linda