I Am In So Much PAIN!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

Today I had an evaluation set up by my lawyer for my disability hearing.

They made me do so many things and now I am hurting so bad that I can hardly walk, stand, sit or lie down without hurting terribly.

I don't know why they have to put people through so much when they are already in constant pain.

My feet and legs were so weak, that they had me do the strength tests and I failed badly.

Then when she had me do the squating, I couldn't go as far as they wanted me to and when I went down I sounded like a bowl of rice crispies after you add the milk.

I will just be so glad wne all this is over.

I will find out how much the evalutaion helped on Thursday when I go see my lawyer.

I hate to ask again but please just keep praying for me, Thanks , Pamela
  2. shan1078

shan1078 New Member

You'll be in my prayers tonight. Try not to think about the pain, but think of how your health will improve if all goes well. I know that probally dosen't help much. I'm hurting all over, and I am going to take a hot bath, maybe you can do the same?

Good luck to you, you're in my thoughts
  3. backporchrags

backporchrags New Member

You are in my prayers. I hope it will all work out for you and you will get some relief.
    Hugs,
    A
  4. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

Thanks to you both for your thoughts and prayers.

Pamela
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

This is a bad time for you. I pray all will work out and send you a big hug

Love Anne C
  6. CinCA

CinCA New Member

The evaluation sounded awful. I hope at least they could see what a hard time you were having (and maybe hear it), and you get your disability granted.

I pray the pain settles down and you get some relief. For now, hang in there, and hopefully Thursday will bring you good news.

Take good care,
    C.
  7. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Pamela:
    I am so sorry you had to go through that. The things they put us through! Like we are not sick enough. I hope it all works out well for you and you will be in my prayers.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  8. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

Thanks to all of you who responded to my post.

I am still feeling pretty rough today, DH said he would cook again tonight, don't know what I would do without him or you all.

Both he and all of you keep me going on but also my sweet kiddo keeps me going I can't give up even though there are days I want to.

God has certainly blessed me.

Thanks again Pamela
  9. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

Thanks to all of you who responded to my post.

I am still feeling pretty rough today, DH said he would cook again tonight, don't know what I would do without him or you all.

Both he and all of you keep me going on but also my sweet kiddo keeps me going I can't give up even though there are days I want to.

God has certainly blessed me.

Thanks again Pamela
  10. Bambi

Bambi New Member

your family and some real rest will stop some of your pain soon! It's hard for us to need much less accept
    help but it's so wonderful when we have someone who does AND willingly and lovingly. I hope all you've been through will bring your efforts to an end and that you will soon have your
    disability funds. Take care and my best wishes go with you. Bambi
  11. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

i'm sorry you are in so much pain.
    They really put you through the ringer don't theyI will be praying for you.
    That's something i believe will all need.:)
    claudia
  12. JLH

JLH New Member

I hope you get to feeling better soon, dear.

Did your own lawyer make you see someone? I wonder why he feels that is necessary? Especially since the Soc Sec people send you to docs. Either the lawyer represents you or he doesn't.

I've never been through this. I did not get a lawyer. I was extremely fortunate that I won on my first attempt.
  13. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

bu the things we must do to prove we feel like a bowl of rice cripies...snap, crackle, and pop...

chin up it will get better..

jodie

[ advertisement ]