I Am In So Much PAIN!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I was feeling better yesterday after dr gave me a pain shot when I went in so he could fill out disability questions.

But now I guess b/c I went there and also this morning I went to my son's school for parent day only stayed half a day but I am hurting and am exhausted!!

I am so tired of feeling this way.

If the judge denies me he either didn't read what my doctor wrote or he is heartless!

My dr said he didn't think I could work now or ever again!

Just ready to get all of this over with.

Pamela
  2. cjr2003

cjr2003 New Member

Hi :>) I am having a rough pain day too. Yesterday I went to see a pregnant friend whom I hadn't seen in forever, and spent 3 hours w/ her, then that evening had to go and see my niece, it was her birthday. By the time I got home from seeing my friend who is pregnant, I was already in bad shape, so I took some pain medicine and it got me through going to see my niece who is 6. Today I woke up and the pain is bad and just so annoying. I also have nerve pain and itching skin, especially on my scalp and it is bad today as well. I know that tired feeling; I have that bad today too. I am pretty grumpy :>( I hope that your pain gets better and you can get some comfort; and me too :>) This disease can be so vicious and annoying. Love, Carla
  3. Bambi

Bambi New Member

kidney stone removed about now and I couldn't get to the hospital. Plus it's dark clouds, cold and my Arthritis is rearing it's ugly head.
    So believe me we all go through this and it will pass. Rest and be good to yourself as much as you can for now.

One day maybe they'll find a cure for all of us and this board will be a vague memory..though I doubt any of us would ever totally forget it.. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have this all gone?

It may take you a few days, but it will get better. Hang in there! Bambi
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

For both your pain and your disability claim.

Love, Mikie
  5. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers.

My sister in-law who has fibro too and her mother who also have it are in a bad flare too.

So I guess it is the weather.

Hope all of you get to doing better too.

As for my hearing I am just so ready to get it over with.

My poor sister in-law went to a free clinic to see one of their dr's for her fibro and she has been taking Soma for years as I have been and we both use it in moderation or try to, well the dr there said he was sorry but he couldn't prescribe it that they would not allow him to at the clinic.

He even said he didn't believe she had an adddiction problem and knew she needed it.

Thank God I found out at my and her favorite dr's office they have an indigent care plan or a sliding scale plan.

So she will be able to get her meds.

Take care love Pamela