I am like Lisa000...ZMA ok w/other meds?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by poodlegirl, Oct 4, 2002.

1. poodlegirl

poodlegirl New Member

I too am thinking of trying ZMA. I do have to take zoloft for chemical imbalance and right now lasix and diamox (fluid pills to treat a pseudo tumor). Will the ZMA interfere w/these meds? My PCP is not into the vitamin/mineral/supplaments nor is my neurologist. So it does not good to ask them. My neuro. does not think there is Vitamin A in a multi vite (yes doc there is). He is a good doc, but docs know meds not vites. apparently.
  2. poodlegirl

poodlegirl New Member

I too am thinking of trying ZMA. I do have to take zoloft for chemical imbalance and right now lasix and diamox (fluid pills to treat a pseudo tumor). Will the ZMA interfere w/these meds? My PCP is not into the vitamin/mineral/supplaments nor is my neurologist. So it does not good to ask them. My neuro. does not think there is Vitamin A in a multi vite (yes doc there is). He is a good doc, but docs know meds not vites. apparently.
  3. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

I've asked around at the local drug stores andthey heard of it. I know you can order it on here but was wondering if it was in stores?
    Carla