I am looking for a weight Loss partner

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by farmwife2002, Apr 7, 2006.

1. farmwife2002

farmwife2002 New Member

I am looking for someone that I can email and chat with when I feel tempted to eat between meals. I have lost some weight but would still like to get rid of 35 more pounds. MY worst time is when I sit down at the computer to do work.

Anyone interested in chatting with me?
  2. Denamay

Denamay New Member

I would sure like to have a weight loss pal, but how do you go about the email thing?

I want to loose about 30 pounds.

I have lost 30 pounds in the last five years,it is such a slow process.
    Love Denamay

[This Message was Edited on 04/08/2006]
  3. jasminesmema

jasminesmema New Member

That sounds like a great idea. I need to lose some weight too. My problem is if I am not always busy doing something, then I want to eat and with the medicine I take I am gaining weight. Just someone to share with would be great. How do you do the e-mail?
    jasminesmema
  4. Denamay

Denamay New Member

5. SherrieTeacup

SherrieTeacup New Member

count me in i need to loose at least 30lb. Yes how do you do the email thing?
    Sherrie Can't wait to start
  6. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

All you have to do is pick a time when you can all meet on chat and at that time you can give each other your email address, I did it last week. if ya want I'll also join you all to help each other to try and lose weight, I need to lose at least 15 pounds... so what do you say?? lets pick a time to meet and chat and go from there.
    Ann
  7. SherrieTeacup

SherrieTeacup New Member

You name the time and day
    Sherrie