I am losing my mind!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I had my husband take off work today and we picked my son up from school early b/c I thought I had an appointment with my lawyer today, well it turns out that my appointment isn't until next thursday.

I hate when I do things like that.
    grrrrrrr....
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you ae not alone in that dept... i used to be a registered dental assistant...and we would have patients occasionally show up for their appt a week early or a day early....

we didn't mind those people...we would try to fit them in if we could...but the ones we didn't like was when they no showed or showed up late....

i have done both...the beinning of january my meds that i was was making me sleep all of the time///and i just couldn't stay awake...it maybe possible sleep apnea as well...waiting for the results from my sleep study ...find out soon...

anways i have to keep the calendar by my refridgerator...look at it daily...even if only have one appt scheduled for the month....

jodie
  3. mlrarr

mlrarr New Member

I got as far as sitting in the waiting room and the recp told me my appt wasnt until the next month!! LOL I got up, didnt miss a beat and said fibro fog!!!!
    Take care
    Melinda
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

and now I'm old and adding Alzhelimer's to the fun.

Pretty soon I'll need a full-time keeper. (Serially I hope to check out b4 that happens.)
  5. marw

marw New Member

Aggravating to say the least, isn't it? I have shown up on the wrong days lots of times for PT or doc appointments. I write them on my calendar, but sometimes forget to look at it.

I forget a lot of other stuff, too. I guess you just have to get used to it or accept it, but it is hard. What I hate most is typing with all the letters coming out bakwards all the time.

The funniest one I have heard was the woman who could not find her gym shoes, but they were at last located....in the fridg!!

YOu are not alone! We all do it.
    Margaret