I am new here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by abbey71, Aug 27, 2005.

1. abbey71

abbey71 New Member

I have been looking for a support group for sometime. I have been unable to find one in my local area. I found this group online and thought I would give it a try.

Abbey
  2. Meekah

Meekah New Member

You've come to the right place! The people on this board are so kind and understanding.

Welcome!

Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah
  3. abbey71

abbey71 New Member

I will need help learning how all this works. Thank you for your reply.

Abbey
  4. granny1353

granny1353 New Member

what we can do for you. Hope you find this group as helpful as I have.

Welcome
    Granny
  5. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

I have learned alot from the members of this board. There is alot of information (sometimes a bit overwhelming) but
    I sometimes just print out what I want to read to minimize my computer time (I work on the computer all day- so my back and neck are usually in too much pain to sit here too long). It's nice to hear about treatments that are working for some- also the ones that we shouldn't waste our money on.
    Again, Welcome. Nanna
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I loved it when I stumbled on this place...such a support and such fun. I'm glad you're joining us.

Sue
  7. abbey71

abbey71 New Member

I have figured out how to view your profiles and so I will do one for myself. Later, I will find a suitable photo to add to my profile.

So far, I am enjoying reading the messages on this site.

Abbey
  8. heartinheaven

heartinheaven New Member

Fairly new here myself. Hope you find all the support and understanding and hugs you need here.

Blessing to you,

H Michael
  9. kac1960

kac1960 New Member

I am also new here about one week, you stumbled on a great place to be , I have met so many kind and understanding people. It is nice to know your not alone, and to have people to share your ups and downs with , and this certainly the right right place to be.
    Will look forward to getting to know you.
    Cheers! Kathy
  10. lease79

lease79 New Member

Hi Abbey & ~*WELCOME*~ to the board :)

Lease
  11. mommy22

mommy22 New Member

Hi, Abbey! I'm very new too. I have learned more in the short time here than surfing the internet for years. I have been so comforted by the little posts and messages that really hit home for me. Looking up the "symptoms and treatments" online has nothing on reading about real people and real life. Welcome, Sonya
  12. brit_17759

brit_17759 New Member

and welcome, you have come to the right place there is lots of support,info and advice. Everyone is very kind, supportive and understanding.
    hugs
    brit
  13. abbey71

abbey71 New Member

Thank you all your your greetings. I am looking forward to becoming involved in the group. I see several of my greeting have been from new members. Thank you for the great welcome.

Abbey