I Am New To This Board,But I Need Prayer.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Ivymedina43, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Ivymedina43

Ivymedina43 New Member

Please pray for my family.My husband is a diabetic,and,his family is still in denial about his disease.I have been his caregiver for the past seven years.We have an 11 year old daughter who loves him very much.
  2. KLynn

KLynn New Member

one from me is on its way up now.....
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

prayers for your family and for your husbands, and a hug for you for caring so much
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Welcome to the Worship Board! I, too, will pray for you and your family. God bless you!

Love,
    Harmony
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Prayers going up.

Love, Mikie
  6. Ivymedina43

Ivymedina43 New Member

Dear Klynn,
    Thank you so much for your prayers.It is so great to know that people care so much.You are one in a million!And,you are a sweetheart for answering me.
    Love Always,
    Ivy and Family
  7. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Greetings Ivy, Welcome! Prayers have been said in the name of your Husband. Take care of yourself.
    God bless,
    Deena
  8. kadywill

kadywill New Member

Believe........

Love in Christ,
    Kady
  9. PMangels

PMangels New Member

I will be glad to say a prayer for your family. It is hard on everyone when someone they love has an illness. May God bless you and yours.

Love
    Arlene
    [This Message was Edited on 09/26/2002]
  10. Ihop811

Ihop811 New Member

I am saying prayers for your husband, family, and you as well. Being a caregiver is very hard work, both physically and emotionally. You need to take care of yourself also, so you can be strong for your family.

God Bless,
    ~Patty