I am new

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by autumng1119, Feb 2, 2011.

1. autumng1119

autumng1119 New Member

Hi i am autumn i am new to this site can iny body give me a little more info on this site and is there inybody out there who needs a friend i am there what to now more about me just ask i have to go hope you read this bye
    - Autumn
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Welcome Autumn !!

This board is the Chit Chat Board and you can talk about almost anything here, that won';t cause any problems that is :)!! You can talk about recipes, hobbies, what you are doing today, just vent if you feel like it, etc.

As Broadcasting said - if you want to talk about a particular condition go there and click on which ever one you are interesting in talking about.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask ! Also, it won't hurt to fill out some of the profile with information about yourself, interests, what physical problems you many have. That will help us to get to know you better.

Hope this finds you warm, safe and ahppy today. There are so many people having terrible weather conditions now, including us in TX but we do not have any snow. They say we may get some tomorrow night or Friday. We do not get that to often, for sure.

Warm hugs to you,
  3. spacee

spacee Member

Glad to have you here (except that you are ill or you wouldn't have found us).

Just a suggestion, The Porchlight seems (to me) to have ppl who are able to do more
    than The Lounge which a lot of us stay home most of the time. Then there is the
    thread What is on your To Do List this Week.

I might be missing one but those seem to be the ongoing threads that might interest

Then the other threads are topics that you read the title or the first post and see if
    it interests you and then join in!

If you find one and post for a while and decide it isn't for you, there are no hard feelings.

4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Glad you found us. This website has various boards for different conditions and this Chit Chat board where we are like a group of friends sitting around one anothers' kitchens for coffee and a good chat.

There is a store where they sell good quality supps and a library where you can do research on a variety of topics. Lotsa good info here and generous and caring members.

Love, Mikie
  5. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

Come on in n sit a while. :)

Feel free to join in whenever ya want. :)
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board.

If you look in the upper right hand corner, you can find a list of the various boards
    at this site. The board rules are in the same location.

The chit chat board is a good place to talk about non-medical topics like kids,
    pets, music, cars, old times, etc.

7. autumng1119

autumng1119 New Member

It is nice to meet you granni i am autumn thank you for the info must be nice to have snow up there and your comments did make me warm safe and happy are you warm safe and happy that is the question i have to go now i will be on always
  8. JimB51

JimB51 Member

Welcome. I'm glad you're here. : )
  9. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

This whole board is amazing. Everyone is very friendly and wants to help. I look forward to getting to know you better.