I am nosey who was so rude???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hensue, Feb 26, 2010.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

I use to love the board it was so informative? Everyday we got good info. So what is going on?
  2. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

It seems a lot of folks have read your post but no one is answering you.

I could be wrong but I believe the issues are on the FM/CFS board, not here. Perhaps this long winter is affecting everyone.

Here's to kinder, warmer days ahead.

3. spacee

spacee Member

I really don't have any answers for you.

To me, it seemed that it wasn't just one person (other than maybe nofool) but a series of unfortunate occurances to a number of people.

I thought also with the discovery of XMRV that people started going to Cort's site. I haven't been there in a long time but it seems the 'movers and the shakers' have moved on to there.

I decided to subscribe to Cheney and I am reading his research. I talk a little about it in our chitchat thread but I am really just waiting to be tested (have ordered it) and then will start arthensimns (something like that), that Cheney calls his best antiviral. It is over the counter and you take it a couple of days a week. One place he says three but another he changes it to 2 without changing the 3day article. Have to go by date written.

Prohealth just started selling it.

I do miss the old board.

4. victoria

victoria New Member

that there have been some difficulty between certain persons, but to try to name names would start it all over on this board... sure would hate to see that happen...

and apparently quite a few things have spilled over onto Phoenix Rising/Cort's board &/or vice-versa, as many from here have gone there as well or instead.

I think I would hate to be a moderator, you can never please everybody all of the time, and it would be hard to make some calls on some 'discussions'.

5. stick2013

stick2013 Member

I am a moderator on another forum, and on that forum we are all allowed our opinion, and it is to be respected. But, there is zero tolerance for any member that is rude, obnoxious or that attacks another member. It's just not tolerated period!!!!!
  6. hensue

hensue New Member

I dont know why some people are mean spirited maybe they are having a bad day or year.
    That would probably go for 90% of us.

All I know dealing with what we have been giving is rough. We could all be mean with pain and the sickness you feel.

I want to come to this board and know the people here are on my side. In the same spot I am in and they understand!!

That is what this board has always done very supportive. Everyday I could come here and get new info about fibro and we tried to help each other and our spirits.

Spring will be here one day soon and hopefully we will have some new ideas and methods to cope with fibro and cfs.

I am all about hanging on to that and sharing with all!

Spacee is the Cheney thing expensive? What is the antiviral that is sold here? Starts with an A?

Take care and love you all we have to fight together not against each other.
  7. victoria

victoria New Member

it is artesunate, tho I'm not sure what name PH is selling it under...

it's a stronger form of the herb artemesinin I believe, has antiviral (plus other) properties I suspect (as my son took artemesinin a few years ago for babesiosis along with the rx'd mepron).

Julie, yes, I belong to another board (about Lyme & Co.), few if any problems... wish all boards were as 'nice' as the good ones.

8. loto

loto Member

when i first started the FM board, there was always good and new info all the time! Now it's not that way. I don't understand why either.