I am not coping with this

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clerty, Apr 4, 2007.

1. clerty

clerty New Member

I dont really have anyone to talk to my family think I am at it and my husband is In Singapore I am slipping really fast 2 nights without sleep and my body will not let me sleep I pray to god he takes me in my sleep I dont want to be here anymore I dont have the energy to fight a losing battle my life is a joke !!!

Clertyx
  2. Engel

Engel New Member

Try to relax hun. I have felt the same way myself.
  3. pika

pika New Member

sweetie, your life is NOT a joke!

do you realize how much your posting on these threads has lifted me up? and many others, i am sure. (hugs)
  4. Jackie65

Jackie65 New Member

First off....BIG HUG !!!!! :) I have been right where you are more times than I care to admit, and I know that there really isn't anything I, or anyone, can say at this moment that doesn't sound meaningless. Reading your post makes me feel sad for you, and for myself, but it also makes me realize that I KNOW you can get through this..I KNOW IT !!!! This damn disease has only one good aspect, it creates STRONG, CARING people. And that alone is more than what MOST people in this world can truly say about themselves. And that IS important and meaningful. Hang in there. Jackie
  5. FibroPainSufferer

FibroPainSufferer New Member

I’m so sorry to hear you are down! I’ve been feeling the same since Sunday & I can’t tell you how many times I’ve turned the lights out at night & wished that I don’t wake up in the morning!

Saturday I was feeling so good that I was ready to contact the Discovery Channel about FM & CFS but then I woke up Sunday in so much pain that it just brought me down again! So far I haven’t been able to contact them. It took a lot for me to get on here tonight.

So I know what you are going through & I hope you feel better soon! You are in my thoughts & prayers!!!
  6. clerty

clerty New Member

for your support I feel all I do is moan but living this hell all day is bad but living it right through the night is worse I have no tears left and if I start again it will set of my face pain of I
  7. clerty

clerty New Member

it is 2.03am and I am tired but it is as if my body goes into a state of shock when I try to sleep.

Clertyx