I am not Super Woman tried to take a day but doggie got hurt

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ckball, Aug 30, 2006.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

Hi all, I woke up today with that all knowing feeling, it's just not going to be a good day.

I was painting the bedroom at 9 pm last night. I ran out steam, room to paint and paint at the same time,lol. I have about 2 inches of paint left over in a cool whip container.

I let my girls out as usual around 6 am and I went back to bed, as usual. They can open the screen door and come and go as they want.

When I got up Twila wasn't around so I called her and she was under my bed. She came out limping holding her right front paw up.

She sliced off part of her paw pad. The top layer of skin was still attached, so I fixed her up, then fixed me up and off to the vet.

She will be fine, just needs to keep it dry and go back Sat. My kitty Smitten is still under my house.

A freind of mine had a cat trap that was left with the house they just bought. They new nothing about it worked.

I have been trying to get her in for a week. Somehow she managed to get in and out with the food.

So after the vet, I drive 10 miles to the Animal Shelter, they told me I could borrow one. Well, it was identical to the one I got. I asked him to show me how the thing worked.

I had it all backwards,lol. So now I have it set right and put canned chicken in it. Poor thing is so scittish. I saw her night before last, just a few feet away and she wouldn't come to me :(

I miss my smitty kitty. Several times a day I lock the dogs out and it is just her and me. I know she misses her buddy Bubbus.

It is a little after 7 and I am ready for bed. I knew I couldn't keep the pace I have been doing for much longer. I am just soo close to getting all this done it is hard to pace it out.

I really needed to stay in today and do nothing but my Twila is worth it. I hope all of you are feeling better than I am today. Carla
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hoping you feel better tomorrow too, and get your kitty back.

love,
    misty
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

Still no kitty today, I just have to be patient. Not one of my best qualities.

Donnaeil- You are so kind to say I am your mentor. The point of me posting my pictures and remodeling experiences is to show others there is hope.

2 years ago I was so sick, I could barely go up a flight of stairs. Now I want to build the stairs,lol

I honestly beleive this house has been my key to my recoverey. It gave me something else to think about instead of worrying about these dds I have.

There have been times when I wanted to give up, but somehow I managed to get back up and go at it again.

Thank you all again-Carla