I am now able to work at home and quit my job

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by mareejoi, May 12, 2003.

1. mareejoi

mareejoi New Member

I wasn't able to raise my two little children and work a full-time job anymore. I felt as if I was giving 10% to everything. I put in my two month notice and I have found a great job to do at home. Now I am working on sticking to a daily schedule. I have found that I have been less stressed. I have been able to cope a lot better with the pain.
  2. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

Hi, i was wondering what kind of home based buiness you are talking about. I have been looking into some but have'nt found anything that fits.My E.Mail add is in my profile if you'd rather send me the info. thanks Danisue
    [This Message was Edited on 05/14/2003]
  3. tootzee

tootzee New Member

I TOO HAVE BEEN WITHOUT A JOB FOR 21/2 YEARS. ANY WORK AT HOME WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I CAN DO ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE ON A COMPUTER. I HAVE WORD PERFECT, MICROSOFT OFFICE/FRONTPAGE. I CAN DESIGN ANY KIND OF GRAPHIC IMMAGINABLE. I CAN DO ANY TYPE OF PHOTO ENHANCING. MY SISTERS HUSBAND GAVE ME A COMPUTER ALMOST A YEAR AGO AND I HAVE TAUGHT MYSELF MANY APPLICATIONS. I USE TO OWN A CERAMIC SHOP BUT HAD TO CLOSE BECAUSE OF MY HEALTH. I LOVE TO DO CRAFTS BUT THERE IS NO MONEY TO MAKE OFF OF IT AND YOU KNOW THE OLD SAYING " YOU HAVE TO HAVE MONEY TO MAKE MONEY"
  4. kimkane

kimkane New Member

could you send me some info. what is it, what is the investment,and so on. thanks and good luck address is in profile kim
  5. Lana56

Lana56 New Member

Maybe you can tell us about the job you do at home and post the info we need.I can't work and in so much pain.I really need to find something to do at home.Any info is greatly appreciated. Lana56
  6. larrsmpy22

larrsmpy22 New Member

Can you give me more information on the work you do from home. Thanks.