I am recommending the store on this website

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Bellesmom, May 28, 2003.

1. Bellesmom

Bellesmom New Member

Run, run, run if you have not ordered supplements on this site yet. Just click on Store at top of screen. It took me a while to do it because of finances but I am already getting good results from the Pro Energy supplement which is malic acid and magnesium glycinate. It is helping me with fatigue ( a lot ) and also with pain. This was highly recommended by someone here a few months back.

I am SO glad I was able to get a few things and the cost is very fair. I received my order so quickly and just wanted to pass this on - am I allowed to say this here?

Anyway - I cannot say enough good things about the help I am receiving - just hope it continues.

To your health
    Pam
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Yes, I was ordering from this Store before I ever became a moderator because of the prices and quality of products. I am so impressed with the amount of money which is donated from the profits to research and advocacy too.

I save a lot of money by using the automatic ordering and buying when products are on sale.

Love, Mikie
  3. AnnG

AnnG New Member

How does automatic ordering work?
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You just tell them how many and how often you want the products and they automatically ship them and debit your credit card. The auto ship price is lower than usual.

Love, Mikie
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I was ordering my supplements from Pro Health before I came on the board.
    In fact, the Pro Health catalog was the reason my husband insisted that I get a computer and learn how to use it, so that I could get on this board!

I found the phone number in a book I was reading about FM/CFS, and ordered a catalog, the rest is history.

I have had more help from the supplements from here than most that I was already using.

The quality is the highest, and the prices are great.

I had bought at least four or five different magnesiums, all gave me stomach problems. Then I tried the Pro Energy, thats over two years ago, I am still using it. NO problems at all.

The same goes for the B vitamins, the first in years I found that I could digest without problems.

As for the ZMA, well that is the wonder of them allfor me! Pro Health actually got ZMA for us from the original company (SNAC) that sells it, and we are now getting it at a much lower price.

Great company, no doubt about it..............

Shalom, Shirl