I am saddened for those without hope . .

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bakron, Sep 9, 2003.

1. bakron

bakron New Member

There is a post up, "life as we know it", on the FMS Board that has a lot of the "dark" in the post and in follow-ups; many of those responding seem so lost.

I am in prayer for those who feel that there is no hope or light in this world through finding strength in the Lord. I realize how grateful I am tonight to have that strength through Him. My heart hurts for those without the Light of the World.

Father, I just lift these thoughts to you in prayer so that you may reach out through others on this message board system to those who feel so hopeless. May they see your light in the response from those of us who live by your word and promises through Jesus Christ. Amen
  2. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I was just there, replying to the same post. I do feel hopeless right now.

A good cry, and prayer is whats needed. So going to go do that right now.

Your prayer, for those who are hopeless..thank you.

Need to sleep so much right now, and can't because of depression and pain. Got a meeting for that potential job coming.. tomorrow. Or today? Seeing what time of night it is..

:)
  3. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I was in a funky mood last night. Lack of sleep, and feeling hopeless.

Today things are better. Still needing to work on the sleeping part.

Things went well on the meeting for the job placement with vocational rehab. Went really well. They are soo soo friendly there, helping people with so much. It was refreshing to just get out and about. Made a appointment to talk with my therpist/counselor also.

Again, thanks so much for the prayer last night. It was like I was struggling for someone to listen, and you were there...

:)