I am scared

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clerty, Mar 31, 2007.

1. clerty

clerty New Member

I feel like there is an alien in my body controlling my life and this scares me no matter what the dcotor tells me
    I am sure there is something else going on.WHY have I went downhill In the last 3 years I cant understand is there microbugs inside me?I am getting to the chronic stage of this illness,can people really chronic pull their lives back together again as I feel all the life had been sucked out of me.

Certyx
  2. jmq

jmq New Member

I get like that too...It so hard to understand...I still question if there is something else besides FM going on in my body...how can this get so bad. I feel like my symptoms are getting worse by the day. I have very few good days anymore.. But, we have to have hope.

I personally, am not very religious, but I do believe that what ever happens to us, around us, is for a reason. There is some strange and unforeseen life lesson in all this suffering. That is what gives me some peace on bad days.

I hope you know you are not alone and that we are all here for ya..just yell for us :)

jmq
  3. clerty

clerty New Member

LOL!!! I do have hope but it moves between 1 to 10
    right now I am at a 3 not vey high.

My dam sinuses are half the problem also I am sure I have constant infections without the mucus they just seem to be swollen all the time and painfull not sure if this is possible!!! well I went to bed at 9pm and woke up at 2.30am
    I bought myself a rife machine on e bay so waiting for that
    to arrive.what about your weks hoiday have you thought what to do?

Clertyx

4. jmq

jmq New Member

Sinus pain is the worst!!!! I started using flonase every morning and I havent suffered with it this year. I have no idea what plans to make from one day to the next. I have company coming next week and I have the energy of a snail on sleeping medication. Its almost 11:30 pm here so I am going to have to try to go to sleep...I hope you feel better by the morning. I will check in with ya tomorrow evening.

jmq
  5. FibroPainSufferer

FibroPainSufferer New Member

I have my bad days also! Days when I wonder “is this it for me”???? I have no social life & my sister just told me to not contact her until I get some help! The only thing I do is go to work & sleep. When I’m not sleeping, I’m trying to get things like my wash, cleaning, errands, etc...done. There’s no fun in my life anymore! How can we NOT get depressed when we are in constant pain & exhausted? My pain was so bad this week that I had to call out of work two days in a row, Ugh!!!

Ok, now that I’m done feeling sorry for myself...ask your doctor about Allegra-D 24 hour. I’ve been on it for awhile & it’s the only thing that has ever helped me with my sinus problems.

Hope you feel better!!!
  6. clerty

clerty New Member

my diviated septum it might help ?

Clertyx
  7. Engel

Engel New Member

I am going back to work today and I can barely move I hurt so bad all over. I think it is time to go the disability route for me. I am sure there are some "miracles" out there. All we can do is hang in there ...
  8. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

Its still deviated. I happened to meet another person and they had the same experience. The surgery fails most of the time. Also, I was still getting sinus infections.

With a weak immune system, anything you breath in just starts growing. My sinuses are better after 14 rounds of chelation. It also helps for me to avoid dairy as I'm allergic to it. I clog up real quick.

I was reading that the Israelis are experimenting with using violet light therapy for sinus problems. I bought a violet LED from www.digikey.com and a 3X AA battery pack. You might find it gross but I use the LED to treat my sinuses and it does work. I treat each sinus for 5 minutes.

In Mexico, many ppl breath isopropyl alcohol to get rid of a sinus infection. This works for me too. Isopropyl is very safe. The liver breaks it down rather rapidly. Ethanol (grain alcohol) is safer yet. There is a 200 proof beverage called "Everclear" that is basically pure ethanol.
  9. clerty

clerty New Member

and It only takes 6 minutes I have e mailed the hospital to find out a price.
    So did you get your money back then you should If it never worked.

Clertyx
  10. roseants

roseants New Member

After almost 10 years of serious sinus problems(infections evry 3 or 4 months), and multiple antibiotic allergies, having my maxilary sinus cleaned out was the final solution. It was painful, but not as painful as the infections, and It has been 4 years, sinus problem free. consider it, and find a good surgeon. I have NO regrets.
  11. dridlen1959

dridlen1959 New Member

I have been there too. Some days are so hard. It is better for me if I stay busy and keep my body active. I seem to hurt less.

Hoping everyone has a good day.

Dridlen